Rustys Offroad

mrkltj

I have question about Rustys Offroad products. Iam looking at buying there three inch basic lift kit and was wondering if anybody has used this kit. Iam looking to find out how well it flex, if the quality is good and over all design of the kit. Thanks:)

Friend had a rusty lift on his 02 TJ. not sure why he took it off. But he went back with the Rough Country 2.5 progressive lift.
I helped him put it on and it was a nice looking stuff. The springs are painted silver. Not sure if that makes any difference or not.:D
He loves the RC lift. Said has more flex than the Rusty`s. Said It rides better also.
The kit comes with spring`s and some nice shocks that have the bump stops built in them.

Can be seen at.......
Jeep TJ Suspension Lift

I think they have a rebate on the 2.5 Lift.
P.S. I have the RC 4inch on my JK. Does a fine job.;)

Wow thanks for the link.i have been looking for a budget boost,but with the cost of that RC lift may as well get new springs also.Cost difference is around $80,but with new springs well worth it.

Ya that kit looks pretty good. I Have heard some negative feedback about their springs though. Any other ideas on 2.5 to 3 inch lifts? Thanks

Back