Selling The Jeep

RedWrang

Im selling my 87 Wrangler. Its got a 258 inline 6 with auto transmission. Complete new interior, seats, console, sunvisors, carpet, rollbar pads, red grant gt signature series wheel. Its got a new air conditioning system that will freeze you out, new radiator, 3in bl, 1 1/4 shackle lift, Brand new 33x12.50 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Eagle Alloy 203 10in wide aluminum rims with a matching spare. Custom front and rear 4in. by 2in. tube bumpers, lifetime warranty shocks and stabilizer, 4 6in. offroad lights, hard top with dark tinted windows, hard doors and new bikini top. Also has nerf bars, receiver hitch, and new brakes. Jeep is red with gray interior. The only reason for selling is the family is getting bigger and Im getting a Surburban. It runs perfect and the 4wd works flawlessly, transmission shifts perfect. Im in Humble Tx just north of Houston. 832-419-4616 Mike. $6800.00 OBO

Re: Brake lights stay on?

Im sorry I dont have any on here to e-mail. Ill see what I can get. I have also dropped the price to $6000.00. Just need to sell it because the new Suburban is comming in sooner than I thought. If interested call me at 832-419-4616 Mike.

Back