So What is Your Deal! Tug-n-pull Posted: Dec 23, 2002 - 05:

USMPK9

Just wanting to get a look into your world.

Ok Me I called myself Tug-n-pull that is because I have this deal in life where I tug and pull my way through. Nothing good seems to come with out a little of either or both. Plus this is the 1st and only message board / chat room I have ever been a part of.
======
Dear Ol' Tug,,, great thread then,
time to revisit,, lot's of new names to get to know.
And we have grown soo much.

The Board has seen MANY NEW Members since Tug posted the above.
It was a very cool thread that got into the persona of each who replied.

So OK... "What is YOUR Deal"..?

What is a Raven, Bounty Hunter, snitty,, etc..
New here>? You can look up our previous answers,
what is your answer. ?
==============
I'll start, nothing special, and just plain as day.

USMPK9

United States Military Police K9-
((Handler) Army.)
1984 ~ ~ ??? Current Status- Reserve

My first Jeep was a MUTT with 6" x 18" wheels.
She climbed like a Billy Goat,,, sure miss that gearing. :lol:

===============
Your Turn... ;-)
Everyone who would like to share.

edited by: USMPK9, Jun 12, 2003 - 07:37 PM[addsig]

Who's turn, mine? Tug's? Someone else's? :) [addsig]

Hopefully mine doesn't need explaining....

No Sir, Your's is in a class by itself..

No 'explanation' neccessary. or asked.

Visit his site,, IT ROCKS!
When did you catch the Bug?

[addsig]

well... mine is after 2 things that i love.... jeeps.... and soccer... well, i love my girlfriend too... :-D :-D :-D [addsig]

Wow I had kind of foregotten this old post. The name still stands and I still pull and tug my way everday. It has become a life style. It would have just been tug but that one was already taken. tug[addsig]

well... mine is after 2 things that i love.... jeeps.... and soccer... well, i love my girlfriend too... :-D :-D :-D

Are you one of those soccer moms? :-O LOL, just kiddin man. :-D [addsig]

Hey Tug, sometimes I feel I should name myself "Slip-n-Fall". Sometimes in life, thats the way I feel. But I keep on chuggin away.[addsig]

It's better than five-o, fuzz, pig, popo, and some that are worse :lol:

I work for a County Sheriff's Dept, and one of the jailers coined the nickname since I tend to hunt a lot of people wanted on warrants :-O It makes the shift go by :-D

I used to use TRL RDE, couldn't think of anything better and that's on my plates, still use it on JU, although I rarely go there anymore.[addsig]

For some reason one of my aunts has always called me "Joop", don't know why and she never explained it... I used it on this site and put an " in' " on the end to accomodate the jeepin atmosphere I guess. I didn't put the \ in the name, this site did it on its own! [addsig]

i chose my name because i am pretty random, and i love my jeep. put together, i also like to randomly use my jeep's capabilities. examples are: 1) after i missed a turn and decide cutting across the grass is the easiest way to get where i'm going OR 2) when its easier to drive over the parking barrier as opposed to actually reversing and trying not to hit a wall/other cars OR 3) using it as a place to change after i go for a run in the woods OR 4) getting to class in any type of weather, because my college never closes. i almost used my jeep to scale a fence ~park next to fence, hop on jeep, jump over fence~ ...but decided once i got over the fence i would have to get back over again to where the jeep was and i wasn't in the mood for breaking a leg (or being caught by campus security). :p [addsig]

Snitty: Well, the last name is Smith, and as you all know, any Smith is also known as "Smitty"... but that became tough early in life when I was always around pops and the rest of the family... someone yells "SMITTY".. then you would always end up hearing in reply: "WHAT", "YO", "Yeah??!!!", "Whats up", "look at the head on ya, you russian dog"... and several other things... too many people would get confused... so my good buddy came dubbed me "Snitty", which is really pronounced "Shnitty"... it really did help, and i've kept it since. It's even spelled out on my license plate.
I first got into Jeeps when I was in the market for a new vehicle a few years back, and have always been into offroading.. I had a few friends with some PJ's... I never like that idea, in fact, i HATED it... so i vowed to show them what they are really for... So I found me one for the right price (or what i thought was at the time) and picked it up... I knew they were easy to modify, and I knew I wanted a 4.0, which to me then seemed to be a huge motor for such a small vehicle, since I had a 4.3 blazer at the time, which amazed me with its power. So I instantly fell in love with it, then shortly after, found Jeepz.com, and decided I could dedicate billions of hours per week to such a great group of solid members[addsig]

by the way... self employed contractor, specializing in floor covering[addsig]

Jeep#3...
Really says nothing about me except that this is my 3rd Jeep that I have owned. I could not think of a better screen-name when I signed up and I did not know I would be on here so much or else I would have thought of a better desciptive name. I wish I could change it but the website will not let you without losing your posts. Anyways, I love to play guitar and I am an electrician/ mechanic so I might come up with a name that combines the two one of these days and just lose the posts![addsig]

Deerhunter30 was an e-mail address that my wife gave me about three years ago when she signed us up for the internet. I have used it on other boards and decided to use it here as well. I do love to hunt. I do most of my hunting with a bow....a recurve at that. I bought a Jeep so I could have the ultimate off road vehicle.

edited by: Deerhunter30, Jun 13, 2003 - 02:53 AM[addsig]

tarsij - Its a simple one, probably as simple as it gets. My last name is Tarsi and my first name is Jason. Everyone has always called me Tarsi since like 4th grade. It just stuck with me.

TARSI[addsig]

The word Oso inspanish means bear and as a child my grandmother said I was lke a bear always tearing into things without any concerns for consequenses. :evil: And as I got older (not grown up) things never changed. Since I was always the little guy on my football and wrestling team (129lbs soaking wet) I added the "ito" making me the little bear. The 129 was my weight class back in high school (man I wish I could get even close to that now). :-( So now I use osito129 for just about everything I do, Email, usernames, and callsigns.[addsig]

My name comes from being a computer geek. There is a fad out now call L33T Speak. it is something the young crackers of the day have come up with by setting passwords with numeric characters in them. so, basically, L33tJ33P is pronounced Elite Jeep just replace the E's with 3 :) Examples of L33t Sp3@|< are as follows.

Georgia - G30rg1@
Sexy - 53Xy
Kamikaze - |<@m1|<@Z3

Neat huh. Either way I am deffinantly not an Elite Jeeper, but I think my baby is a L33TJ33P all her Own and in her own way. :-D

Other things you will see are different spellings.

Dewd or Dood
Bewbs
Roawr

edited by: L33TJ33P, Jun 13, 2003 - 11:54 AM[addsig]

Sully is just what all of my friends call me.Sully is the shortened way to say Sullivan.Not much to say there.

Sully

edited by: Sully, Jun 13, 2003 - 11:43 AM[addsig]

Back