So What is Your Deal!

Tug-n-pull

Just wanting to get a look into your world.

Ok Me I called myself Tug-n-pull that is because I have this deal in life where I tug and pull my way through. Nothing good seems to come with out a little of either or both. Plus this is the 1st and only message board / chat room I have ever been a part of.

Always thought it was a scary way to use the computer. Bad people may want to get into my files and Hack me to pieces then I figures that I really have no files of interest to anyone else so what the heck. Not nearly as scary as I thought it would be.

Heck I have started to really care about at least most of you jeep heads! LOL So the question I have is what in the world does your usernames mean if anything? Enquireing Minds Want To Know!

Oh yea Thanks for all the kind words and for that matter even the not so kind ones Dang it all anyway I like this open ended deal of a conversation. Gives you time to think before you say something really stupid!

By the way the paragraph breaky thingy is for berettajeep! LOL Tug[addsig]

Learned along time ago, working for some people, that scrutinized there employees thourghly (we called them microscopic proctoligists). That one computer is for fun, the other is for business and not hardlined to anything but the wall socket. For years I refused to even use a computer and rarley put anything in writing.

Now on days the only files, I leave in the fun computer, is a few outragious, just to give somebody something to talk about, but mostly mundane to bore them to death.

Gee Tug always thought you got your name from your buddies waking you up at 4 in the morning, to pull them out of the mud, in that side road, before there wives come looking for them. 4X´s grow almost as many friends as pick-up trucks.

My name MudderChuck kinda evolved, first it was mother when I did pre-race safety inspections. Then changed to something else, when I denighed a few guys a start. And then was cleaned up by a witty friend, for family oriented race happenings.

I like the site also, learn a little, share a little, make some contacts and keep up with whats new and how it works.

Merry Christmas, Mudder[addsig]

dingus is a nickname that a guy from my old work dropped on me. it sounds funny, which is why i like it. if you look up 'dingus' in the dictionary, you'll see that it means "a forgotten part of a poem"... not that i care about that.

if 'dingus' is taken on discussion boards, i choose 'dingus84'; 84 being my birthyear.

i've been a part of several discussion boards in my time... http://resource.crx.org was my first home. now that i have sold my CRX (civic), and the board got hacked, i have taken up this jeepz.com board as my new favorite. i have over a thousand posts on the resource.crx.org board. [addsig]

Good thread Tug!

Well, it's quite simple....Quinners is a derivation on my daughters name Quinn. When she was an infant, it was sort of a nickname. Just something to make me smile!!

image-missing.png

Patti[addsig]

To Dingus: Thanks for making me feel old at only 34! LOL. I graduated High School in '86. Glad that you're a Jeeper!!!!

My screen name is pretty simple. It came from a night of drinking and meeting a new friend. His name is Wynn. So I asked him his name and he said, "Wynn, big W little N" Get it, because the ynn part sounds like N. So, Pat was big P (insert much laughter because of all the booze) little at. Mike, big M little ike. So I said, "Big T little ODD" That brought the house down. Well, I now use it at work because on the phone, people think I say Scott. My dad heard me use that on a customer once and he thought that it was pretty funny and decided to use it himself. Well, his name is Nick
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

I love the internet and sites like this and MTBR.com. I Just got my first Jeep and this is the first site I found, and really the only one I stay on. All you people on her are really knowledgeable <sp> and nice. Some have their issues, but don't we all![addsig]

Good thread. My main haunts are www.midwestjeepthing.com and www.sija.org , with SIJA being our Jeep club, Southern Illinois Jeep Association.

Nickname comes from my profession, I've been a Deputy Sheriff for about 4yrs and I enjoy knockin on doors and pickin up people on warrants. Soon after I became known as Bounty Hunter.

[addsig]

ooh tug i know you are gonna love this one....far_right comes from a conservative or republican stance versus the bad far left...ugh!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

My name goes back a couple years when i was college. Some guys got me into playing this computer game called Half-life Counterstrike...it was a counter-terrorist vs terrorist first person shooter type game. Well when I first started playing I couldnt decide on a good player name. One day I was playing and there was a player named Duracell...well he was good and there was another guy that was out to get him on the game and he changed his name to Energizer...well I just decided to join the crowd and call myself RayOvac... and the name stuck. I got hooked on the game and played it all the time and after a bit became quite good and got a bit famous around campus...it was quite funny. I often got challenges one on one from different ppl and usually beat them easily. Here were all these guys that had not seen me in real life buy had played with/against me in the game...often when introduced to new ppl I would hear, "This is RayOvac..." and the person would reply..."Dude...you are RayOvac? I never would have guessed!!!" Almost anyone who played counter strike at Texas Tech University knew who RayOvac was or had heard of him. And thats my story...[addsig]

jeepmaster because I AM THE MASTER , haha, well at least i have something to live up to. i love you all and merry christmas, life just wouldnt be complete with out this board. ~ THE MASTER ~
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey all.....

Okay, the only real places I "haunt", are this board, and Paragonap.com ( of course).

But lately, I've spent a lot of time at EastCoastOffroad.com, Raven you've been there lol. I've also been spending a lot of time trying to gather info on our up and coming Jeepz.com week long trail ride (any suggestions for an actual name would be helpful.) (thank you for all your help so far Tug).

As for the name, I live in Pennsylvainia, and am a Volunteer Firefighter.......PASmokeater.

I'm 33 (just turned) and a single Dad of a 14 year old Daughter ( all you young bucks just stay away, I do have a shotgun, and I will use it lol)

I own an Electrical Contracting business and spend way to much time at work.

If there is anything I can do for any of you, just let me know, you all are like family to me, and twice as welcome at my house lol

Love to all and Yours

Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Mine name is berettajeep cause one night i was being chased by lambs.they were after my tomatoes(sp?)

I ran and ran until i reached my house but the lambs were there first.

the biggest lamb said to me"We want to ride in your airplane" I said"Ummm the people might yell help"

Confused,the lambs walked away and left me alone.

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

(This was written with help from my 5 year old son
image-missing.png
)[addsig]

I'll add to this list of the weary. My name's GreenReaper93.

Green - the color of my Jeep (wow that's profound.)

Reaper - I've taken the soul of every relationship that's been special to me.

93 - Year of my Jeep (wow, also profound.)

I ride thought the cold night on a horse of steel and lights. My life is my own. The people on this site give me friendship and warmth. I hold each of you in high respect. You are always welcome at my door. I extend my hand, and my abilities are always on call.

I've been a member of this site for only a couple of months, but this is more of a home than anything. I thank you for your friendship.

GR93.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>The people on this site give me friendship and warmth. I hold each of you in high respect. You are always welcome at my door. I extend my hand, and my abilities are always on call.

I've been a member of this site for only a couple of months, but this is more of a home than anything. I thank you for your friendship.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

i second that... well put.[addsig]

Whew!!! Berettajeep, that was a close one. It's really good the lambs didn't get your tomatoes...not everyone is so fortunate. Oh, you are also very considerate in not wanting the people the stress out and yell for help. Excellent decision all-around I must say.

As for me, well my name is rather uncreative as it's a permutation of my last name and initials. Its a somewhat standard USER ID I use at work and in non-entertaining environments and I wasn't feeling particularly creative when I signed up...especially since I wasn't sure how much I'd come back...if at all. Now that I've come back quite a bit, I've tried to change my user ID quite a few times to no avail. Is it possible to change my USER ID without starting a new profile?

I would prefer to change to Special K or even PuckMan or any other name that I might happen to conjure up in the deep, dark recesses....oh wait, that's my basement....I mean the shallow, dim, divots...of my mind.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

BerettaJeep, I will never look at those little Serta counting sheep the same was again......
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Can't go to sleep the sheep will eat my tomatoes!

Dang it all years of therpy shot to heck!

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
Tug
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

well, i dont really know how to respond to th sheep thing, other then a quote from Billy Madison: "nowhere during the course of your incorhent rambeling were you even close to an actuall thought. This entire audience is now dumber as a result to it"

Rob, if im ever in PA, maybe u should introduce me to ur daughter, lol

merry christmas everybody

Reggie[addsig]

Hmmm, I think I'm having flashbacks after reading barrettajeeps post. I want to know how a sheep flies an airplane. I mean they have no thumbs! Hey Greenreaper, don't forget, those sheep have done time in one commercial![addsig]

Back