Strange side decals...anyone know of these?

WobblyHeadBob

My jeep was purchased used in the most excellent condition...however, after a really thorough cleaning after I bought it I noticed that in the right light you could pick out the sillouette of a wolf's (or dog, but wolves are cooler) head directly under the sport logo...Has anyone seen these before? Just curious. :cool: [addsig]

maybe it is One of the Autoparts store's little Holographic stickers.[addsig]

yeah it sounds like there was just a random sticker there... and unless you're just looking at some remaining sticker-goo that will come off with the right solvent, you're looking at faded paint. my fix? get a sticker you like... and slap it on! :)[addsig]

I thought maybe it some kind of club sticker... No faded paint or clue really... In fact you have to look really closely from an angle at high noon to see it. lol :cool: [addsig]

My Mom's Blazer (85) that she bought in 91 STILL has a residual Gator head (FU) on the rear window. you can Only see it when wet or in the right sunlight.

The Stickers that you are seeing may be Not faded and the rest of the paint around it is faded ever so slightly. But I will bet that it was a former sticker and not a Jeep decal.[addsig]

Back