stuff i want to get rid of

LGR

all from my 2003 TJ

stock front and rear springs

control arms lower, upper, front and rear

bumpers, front and rear..the front plastic things are gone, but the rears are still around

stock tire carrier

set of flares with i think all of the mounting hardware

skyjacker transfer case lowering kit

rear tail lights, wires were cut so i can reuse the harness, but alot of wire is left over an easy hook up. both are in good shape.

them rear light guards. black powder coated ones, coat is flaking and started to rust, but can be painted easy.

everything is free, you pay for shipping or come and pick it up. I'm in bergen county NJ.
PM me

How much for rear bumper? Shipping to Baltimore that is?

Well heck whatever it is I'll take it. Fedex ground service is very reasonable if ya have one nearby.

frankie called the flares and control arms, looks like TC gets the rear bumper. cost is nothing, shipping i'll fill you in on.

oh yaeh, on the lowering kit i also have the relocation bracket for the linkage with screws!

you are a good man! probably one of the reasons this site was originally created (idealistically, that is). I don't need anything, just thought someone should tell you that.

mud

I really only need the linkage relocation bracket with screws. How much to ship it to Illinois 62298?

hey hwford if TC doesn't need it, its yours.

mud4feet said:
you are a good man! probably one of the reasons this site was originally created (idealistically, that is). I don't need anything, just thought someone should tell you that.

mud

I agree!! :p

update.

found stock front track bar

stock front brake lines

2003 style roll bar padding(without foam spacer things) Just padding in black.

--flares are gone, control arms are gone, t-case linkage bracket gone, and t-case drop and rear bumper working on shipping quote.

would the stock brake lines be able to connect in the middle of a yj's lines, to extend the length? im about to go soa soon and ive been looking for cheap ways to extend my brake lines

I'll send 'em to ya if you want, its only lines for the front. Prolly run 3.80 to ship them out, I'll take a picture of 'em, you tell me what you think.

Hey currupt4130 here a few shots of the lines

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

hey TC, bad news on that bumper, pops threw them both away fron and rear. but i still got the t-case drop if you still want that.

The roll bar padding you are talking about, does it heave the center hoop? If so, I will take it. I am in central NJ. My mom lives up in Clark and I grew up in Rockland co NY, so it would be an excuse to get home for the weekend! Shoot me an e-mail @ nooch13@prodigy.net

The other guy from North Jersy pon here, did I read your profile right? Do yoiu have a 4cyl with 35s? What are you geared too? I have a 98 TJ that I want to put 35s on. Please let me know

ALso, I can type much better than this, but for some reason my backspace and delete ketys are not working!!!

Wanted Overhead console!

The padding is from the 2003 models when they switched from 2" roll bar padding to 3" padding. Differnce in the bars are none, but they added foam padding around bars to make them 3". SO the padding is bigger and will fit very lose on 97-02 TJs.

whats the center hoop??

It is the center roll bar that sits right behind the front seats. I may be calling it the wrong thing, that is just my name for it. How bad do you think it would look with 3" padding? I think it looks pretty bad right now painted red! lol

Back