super swamper bias ply

phatyaspen

Got offered to buy a set or 35x15x15 Super Swamper TSL's non radial for only 400 dollars. few questions i have about these tires...one is will i be able to put them on w/o rubbing when i turn the wheel? Ihave enough suspension clearance to fit them... also how many miles can i expect out of them, they are practiclly brand new....thansk in advance

I don't know what the backspacing your wheels are, but I imagine for 15" wide tires you would need to have them sticking way out to avoid problems considering they are 2.5" wider and 2" taller than you have now.

For that price it might be worth trying them out. I think you would have no problem recouping your cash if you had to sell them.

Who is offering you these Steve?
IMO BIas for trail only they wont last too long on the road especally the way you drive Ive followed you before lol

Remember that swampers run close to the advertised size, so they're a little larger than your average 35". Do you have a TJ or YJ?

You can expect up to 30K out of the tires, but they'll be a bit harsh for long distances on the road. I run my bias swampers about an hour each way to wheel, and they aren't too bad. The flat spots work out in about 5 minutes.

Back