Swayin' in the wind!

TwistedCU

Ok, the swaybar gets reconnected as soon as the Quickdiscos get here. 50 mph wind gusts will sure make you rethink leaving it off! :shock:

I feel ya. I don't even have my swaybar disconnected, but I'm getting pounded out there! While I was driving today against the wind I even noticed my hood raising up! Good thing the latches are pretty secure. Still feel like the upper door halves are going to rip off any second though.

I know what you mean, 50 mph gusts here too, its insane. This has happened like four times since summer here on my end of MD. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

LADY

Mine rides smooth in the wind, but I dont have disconnects or modded anything under the jeep except tires.

Blazer vs YJ fan motor for my CJ7

Well, that is the least of my problems. I just took my dog for a walk, and walking out the front door I was pelted by some of our roof's shingles. :cry: It's funny, I climb heights at work and have no problem but I absolutely hate walking a roof. Guess I'll be doing it soon though!

Now I really feel for ya! That is a shame> :oops: We just spent thousands of dollars on our roof after hurricane isabel came through. Just got it done two weeks ago so that should be one thing that won't blow away.

What a weather mess. Stay safe on that roof!

Lady

I'm feeling the wind over here in VA as well. Didn't drive the TJ today but I had to fight the wind a bit in the KJ. The worest thing was that my power went out just after noon today nad it just came back on just after mid-night :x

I use to sun bathe on my roof, when I was a teenager, it was hot as hell up there.

But, about the wind. I got my discos connected, and I am all over the place...on the highway this morn, other drivers must have thought I was trashed. It was like a big sail boat...if the wind was coming from behind, I wouldnt have had to turn him on...hehe. That kinda sounded nasty.

wooooooo hoooooo im not the only one, 30 MPH winds here in NY and Jersey i was all over the road going back and forth to school, changing lanes was easy tho...

Back