"T E X A S"

brokejeep1313

Do any of Yall live in Texas? I am from the panhandle of texas, and would like to meet some fellow enthuaist close by[addsig]

1bigmf is from there and hes really active, havent seen him around these parts in awhile tho. :-( [addsig]

I in TX, but no where near the panhandle.....I live on the coast in a little town called Port Lavaca (sort of near Corpus Christi). Not a lot of great wheeling here, but Padre is always fun and the Hill Country isn't far away!

Where do you normally wheel?

Talk to you later, Patti :) [addsig]

wells wees plays over yonder near the crik just over the hollar, sometimes wees plays out in the country, just past the city limits sign. No really there is a lot of good places, but you have to ask the land owner for permission. They really don't mind as long as you play well, and stay on the roads. Sumtimes we go to the creek beds, but you have to be carefull there, it gets pretty soft and deep, before you know what hit you.[addsig]

I live in SpringBranch just north of SanAntonio there are some prety good spots here.[addsig]

I use to live in Sherman Texas, and My Mom was there for many years. My Grandmother lived and is now buried in Pottsboro Texas. I have one aunt and her family still in Pottsboro. We all started out in the Limestone, Tennessee area and moved there for a while. Following in the Foot Steps of a great Limestone Tennesseean You may have heard of out there. His name was Davy Crocket born in Limestone Tennessee and Died in The Alamo.

Remember The Alamo! Tug

edited by: Tug-n-pull, Mar 12, 2003 - 12:17 AM[addsig]

Where at in the panhandle? I am from Clovis, NM which is just about 2 hours southwest of Amarillo. In fact I am only about 8 miles from the western TX border.[addsig]

Well if you have heard of lubbock, I live about 40 miles to thesouth east in a small town called Post. And yess this is the same a Post cerals. C.W. Post was the founder of Post, as well the maker of cerals. :-D [addsig]

Back