That guy over their is weird

ScubaDude

Hi

No my subject has nothing to do with my subject, deal with it.

I am actually even newer than new.

I don't have my jeep yet but am eyeing up a white rubicon. I will be seventeen soon and this will be my first car but currently I am living in Italy (long story) and am waiting till I get back to get to excited.

I hope to make some friends out of you but be warned I am young and dumb.

I know nothing of jeeps except that I have wanted one since I was three. Personally I don't want to go on those rough trails, I am more a play in the mud and camp out kinda guy. I'll trail don't get me wrong, but I am perfectly happy with a jeep not six feet off of the ground.

Hope to hear back and hope to meet some if you out on the trails

Clay

Hey bro welcome to Jeepz! I got my first Jeep when I was 17 and never looked back. If you love your Jeep as much as everyone else here you will make plenty of great friends. Post some pics of your new baby when you get it!

Welcome to the Z, and thanks for the 'young and dumb' disclaimer LOL.

Do you have Scuba experience? I'm leaving soon on a diving trip.

redwrangler02 said:
Hey bro welcome to Jeepz! I got my first Jeep when I was 17 and never looked back. If you love your Jeep as much as everyone else here you will make plenty of great friends. Post some pics of your new baby when you get it!

Thanks. I will do that.

Bounty__Hunter said:

Uh my dream destination!

I was diving the red sea when the first bomb went off in Egypt, we left three days before the riots.

Bonaire is my dream destination, you'll have to tell me about it when you get back!

That guy over there is weird

sorry i tried to refrain but i couldn't help it. I normally don't correct spelling as i am one of the worst spellers sometimes. Anyways welcome, im pretty new around these parts too.

Oh no! Your totally right! Now I am not going to be able to even look at this thread! How do you delete threads?! How how how!?

Uh I did it on purpose? Yeah it's to be original like that guy is singular, but it belings to a plural group, yeah that's it.

Shhh, just stay sly about this.

Hi

No my subject has nothing to do with my subject, deal with it.

I am actually even newer than new.

I don't have my jeep yet but am eyeing up a white rubicon. I will be seventeen soon and this will be my first car but currently I am living in Italy (long story) and am waiting till I get back to get to excited.

I hope to make some friends out of you but be warned I am young and dumb.

I know nothing of jeeps except that I have wanted one since I was three. Personally I don't want to go on those rough trails, I am more a play in the mud and camp out kinda guy. I'll trail don't get me wrong, but I am perfectly happy with a jeep not six feet off of the ground.

Hope to hear back and hope to meet some if you out on the trails

Clay

Hey Clay,

Thanks for your posts in my threads and didn't know you just joined. Good. Welcome here and this is a fun site, i remember from long ago when I was here before.

Thanks too for your queries on VEX and Jeep talk.

Robert

Back