the eagles are going to jacksonville

83mudjeep

Creek Pics

It's about time after 3 nfc championship losses they finally are going to the super bowl. YAY!!!!!!!

RE: Creek Pics

Yeah, the FINALLY did it! Congrats to McNab...he and they deserve it. Looks like it's going to be them and the Pats!

an old ex-Bucs fan,

mud

RE: Creek Pics

judge09 said:
Hell yeah....GO EAGLES....DOWN WITH THE PATS

I like the eagles, but the pats are going to spank them!

judge09 said:
not their fault doug brien can't kick a field goal :wink: or that coughlin went with manning a season too early. or are you a bills fan up in syracuse?

mud4feet said:
Yeah, the FINALLY did it! Congrats to McNab...he and they deserve it. Looks like it's going to be them and the Pats!

Yeah! I'm a long time Eagles fan. It's about time!!!! Although they still have to face a tough Patriot team next, this win has energized the city.

You have to be in Philly to know Philly fans. Regardless of the potential, we feel always pessimistic. It's just our nature. It's been a while since we've had a Championship team around here.

Don't get me wrong, we don't have one yet, but it's still something for us to celebrate for a couple of days.

Let the Smack Talking Begin!!!

Jules

Oh yeah, has anyone heard from Merril Hoge? Bye Bye Steelers!

RE: Quote the Raven...er..Jeepz Peepz

bchcky said:
judge09 said:
not their fault doug brien can't kick a field goal :wink: or that coughlin went with manning a season too early. or are you a bills fan up in syracuse?

I am a huge bills fan. But I am also a McNabb fan (Syracuse Grad). So there is the anit-Pats feelings because of the AFC East rivalry and the SU connection so thats why I am rooting for the Eagles. I am glad that the Steelers lost though. I was at the Bills vs Steelers game in Buffalo and the Steelers fans around me were terrible. They had no respect for anyone and on top of that were terribly stupid when it came to knowledge of football.

judge09 said:
I am a huge bills fan. But I am also a McNabb fan (Syracuse Grad). So there is the anit-Pats feelings because of the AFC East rivalry and the SU connection so thats why I am rooting for the Eagles. I am glad that the Steelers lost though. I was at the Bills vs Steelers game in Buffalo and the Steelers fans around me were terrible. They had no respect for anyone and on top of that were terribly stupid when it came to knowledge of football.
i kinda thought you a buffalo man cause of syracuse. i can see where your down with the pats desire comes from. but, alas, i dont think this was a good year for the eagles to be nfc champs, better luck next time i hope. should be a good game though.

The Pats are going to be tough to beat but if Miami can beat them I gotta figure that the Eagles have a decent chance. :wink:

The old folks of the forum are speaking up....jk I like the eagles songs

RE: What do you guys think?

Ticket"s"???? As in one for you and one for me??????

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that game. It's unfortunately setting up to be a butt whupping. But like Judge said, Miami beat em, so you know there's a smidge of hope. But doubtful. I just don't want anyone else to repeat.

And the Chowds have been getting too much play lately. They've had enough.

RE: Yet another crazy and overzealous Jeep seller on Ebay...

I saw on ticker on ESPN during the basketball game that the eagles signed someone to play TE because their TE got hurt. I didnt know you could go out and sign someone just for the superbowl. And how about the guy they signed what a great situation for him. He gets to jump right into the biggest game of the year.

judge09 said:
I saw on ticker on ESPN during the basketball game that the eagles signed someone to play TE because their TE got hurt. I didnt know you could go out and sign someone just for the superbowl. And how about the guy they signed what a great situation for him. He gets to jump right into the biggest game of the year.

Yeah, that's me. They called a few days ago while I was in the shower, but I called them back. Didn't really wanna do it, you know, I'm pretty busy on Sundays and all. But, hey, they said I'd get a ring and maybe they'd take me out to dinner afterwards, so I said what the heck, I'll do it. I mean, I don't know much about football, but how tough can it be, right?

Back