The most super awesomest accessory for your Jeep ever!

TerryMason

Administrator
Staff member
That's right, plug this into your cigarette lighter, and it will give you more power, make your Jeep use less gas, improve your car stereo, clean your car, and check your battery fluid level. It's so powerful, it may even teach your children french and make love to your wife :shades:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

POWER BAR-more power,faster car,save fuel/oil/gasoline on eBay, also Other Performance Parts, Performance Tuning Parts, Car Tuning Styling, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 06-Dec-08 18:41:13 GMT)

MPS (Magic Power System) Power Shift Bar, New Plasic Packing
This compact Power Shift Bar is an Intelligent Electric Tune-up Device, which will dramatically improve the power & reduce fuel consumption of your car. Just plug it into the lighter socket of your car and drive. It is used for any vehicles operated on 12V batteries.

- enhance fuel efficiency - saves gasoline (10-30%)
- increase engine torque - increase power (2-5ps)
- reduce car emissions - contribute to the environment unconsciously
- improve car audio sounds
- the small device cleans the entire car electrically including its body
- battery level check function: LED blue light for normal, LED red light for caution
- maintenance free, use up to 2-3 years (about 2,000 hours)
- silent, no more noise
- easy to use, simply plug into cigarette lighter socket
- power input: DC12V
- Size: about 3.5 inches (9cm) long

Attachments

• 1343_1.JPG
    1343_1.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 856
Last edited:

But Wait!! Thats not all !!, oopss did i say that out loud. Your Joking Right?

But WAIT! if you order in the next fve minute we will double your order you just pay a small shipping and handling charge!

This Thread has become my entertainment here at work. Good to know people with great sense of humor.

aw shucks ..i only gots one cigerat liter plug and thats got my big brother signal scrambler plugged into it.

Gotta love eBay!!!.........from Hong Kong, no less..................think Ill order mine from Cameroon.......much more trustwothy!!:purple::purple::purple:

Will it make me purdier too?

Can it remove unwanted nose hairs?

Will I be faster than a speeding bullet and able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? If so I want 10 of 'em!

Now...beam me up Scotty! :?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:?|:

I believe they need to get that Billy Maze feller that would sell a pair of reading glasses to a blind man. Oh and let's not forget he sells Mighty Putty, Mighty Mend, that nose hair trimmer thing that will also mow your yard and even the household light switch that you can mount on your dash to turn the lights on in the house.............WTF??? LOL!!! The things people come up with.

I need one of those!!! My last one was pretty noisy...but they say this one's silent!!

Back