The New Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Girlgaelic

Well Hello Everyone,

So I'm going to Start with it all on the table..
I used to own a Wrangler Loved it! I had little kids and I was worried about them in the back and traded it in for a new 04 (at the time) Land Rover Discovery (i can here the boo's) and have had so many little problems with it it is making me INSANE!! and now going out of warenty.

Well Hello Everyone,

So I'm going to Start with it all on the table..
I used to own a Wrangler Loved it! I had little kids and I was worried about them in the back and traded it in for a new 04 (at the time) Land Rover Discovery (i can here the boo's) and have had so many little problems with it is making me INSANE!! and now going out of warranty.

I'm looking at the NEW Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon.

But have Questions:

Anyone own one? How does it do off road compared to 2 door? what have you all heard about them? Can I go play at MOAB with it?

I Live in Az so I very much enjoy playing in the desert My youngest is much bigger now and I feel better about him in a Jeep and will most likely look at doing a belt upgrade. How about that any one taking a tween on trips?

so I just need some good advice between the 2door or 4 door also looking at a soft-top I don't really want to deal with a hard.

Any and all advice welcome
E

aside from more interior room, one of the advatages of the four door is the wheel base. but it's turning radius suffers a litle when compared to a 2dr

Are the new wrangler's independant or straight axle front end? Also they've done away with the 4.0 six and went with a smaller 3. something v-6, right?

Back