Things not to do to a Jeep

Alacran

In my journies looking for a Jeep I ran across this beauty. I thought it might be fun to see other pictures that you all might have. And if this is your Jeep I humbly apologize. By the way this could be yours for $17,900.

image-missing.png

i think those are my rims... ill be back later im just gonna go put my jeep on crates and steal my own tires.

There is one that runs around here, it's a TJ. Has to have at least 37's, white with pink flares and pink pinstipes.

I want to know why they took the time to paint the plastic bumper end caps and the plastic (presumably plastic and not paint-matched) flares, but didn't bother to paint the plastic frame cover.

I'll bet the license plate said either BARBIE or HELOKTY...

Let's not forget what Mingez did to his Jeep.

image-missing.png
No way dude. My jeep was all factory original paint!

BEHOLD!!! The MIGHTY Surrey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image-missing.png

You can see my other surrey on the hood.

And here's Surrey #2!!! The MINI MIGHTY Surrey!!
image-missing.png

FLEX SHOT!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sparky, Those arent sunflowers but maybe they will do?
I'm thinkin' those are PANSIES!!!

Wow, that thing is pretty hideous, but this may surprise some of you when I say I have no problem with it.

Seriously, if that was some girl's Jeep at least she did a lift (looks like a BB) and a set of mudders. I bet it has been muddy before. I'd rather see some gal paint her Jeep pink with flowers and wheel it than some dude in a stocker with a hardtop on in July.

I was always thinking of painting my Jeep Barbie pink to keep my sons from taking off in it. Now that they are grown and gone, it's not as much of a concern, and since only one of them rolled it only once, I guess I got off easy!

I don't have a picture of it, (I'll try to sneak up on him...) but there is a wrangler that lives somewhere around my house that is absolutely slammed down to the pavement. He actually has to slow down and creep sideways over speed bumps and driveways. Big ol' fat rims, and thin racing tires. What a joke. Probably even wears his hat sideways...

Back