Trails around Dallas

So knowbody knows if there are any places to offrad in the Dallas TX area?
If you have any suggestions please let me know.
Thanks

try looking around weatherford area or ranger moutain area which is west of weatherford and east of abilene,try possum kindom area,alot or should i say most of tx is deeded land and you will have to get owners permission.local clubs is best.

Yes for all you non Texans, there is a place in Texas called Possum Kingdom. I laughed my ##$ off the first time I drove through and noticed the signs. Heck, I just found a place last month called Ding-Dong Texas. No offense to any residents.

txbill said:
try looking around weatherford area or ranger moutain area which is west of weatherford and east of abilene,try possum kindom area,alot or should i say most of tx is deeded land and you will have to get owners permission.local clubs is best.

Alot of cities have areas of scrub land they let people wheel on.
We have a lake here in Abilene that the city lets people wheel on about 50 acres. not bad.

There is a place east of Dallas near Tyler that has all sorts of different levels, beginner to expert. I think they charge $40 for the day, but from what I hear, it's a hoot. Jerry in Allen,Tx

Back