Well, I admit it. One downside of having a Jeep...

noskils32

OK, Everyone knows jeeps are kick ass and all my girlfriends love it but there is something that has bothered me for a while that i just have to ask to see if anyone has the same opinion. Wranglers are awful cars to fool aroun with girls in. Has anyone had a succeful time in their Jeep? For one thing I got the top off a lot and that doesn't really offer much privacy you know and then the back seat is just kinda awkward. I mean, you move the front seats all the way forward and it's still wierd. i'm kinda sick of foolin around in my gf's car. but oh well, i digress. anyone else have the same complaint?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! Holy crap, that's the funniest thread ever started! Thanks man, I needed that.

Best part: "Everyone knows jeeps are kick ass and all my girlfriends love it but there is something that has bothered me for a while..."

Dude, 4 letters: P-i-m-p. My only advice is don't fool around in the Jeep. I have an XJ so it wouldn't be a problem. But I'm also 30, so with age and income comes the desire for creature comforts such as my house.

Thanks for making my laugh my ass off.

PS- Mods, shouldn't this be in the CJ, YJ, TJ Tech area? --JK-- :lol:

LOL, good one, but as mingez pointed out, it is a lot easier at home. Unfortunately, I did not have a Jeep back in High School ,so I never got to try it, but now that you mention it, I'm sure it owuld be very awkward.

Well being ia high school student myself, but never trying it in my Jeep.....I'm serious I haven't!!! BUT I have heard stories where the front seats are all the way forward and someone is leaning on the back of one. Since this is a family board, this position is best for conversing about how premarital sex is wrong.

engine identification numbers

I am not going to get into specifics but the back seat works fine (going length of the jeep not width). And yes you are right all the ladies in college loved the TJ. Finally a thread of my expertise....jk :wink:

Leave the back seat at home.
Passenger seat forward.
Some may prefer dropping the tailgate.
Heavy Coleman sleeping bag.

Candle is optional.
Off road romance is great!

Alright, I have a story for you, that this post reminds me of, I will keep it clean. We are 4wheelin' along the beach at night last summer and there are 5 of us in the YJ with top down on a warm night. It is common courtisty to keep only the dim orange parking lights on while wheeling near people who are fishing at night as the bright lights wreck night vision. So we are going along and I see somthing about 10 feet in front of me. I flip on the super bright KCs :idea: and there in front of us are two people in the middle of the jeep trail just having the time of thier lives in the sand and never saw us coming! Thank god I turned on the lights, but on the other hand it was not a pretty sight as they were completly naked and about 55 to 60 years old :oops: They both jumped up and started laughing and all 5 of us in the Jeep were in uncontrolable laughter all the way home :lol: It is an image permanlty in my brain, I'm just glad I didn't know them! Moral of the story, find a dune or something, not the ruts of the Jeep trail...

Never in my jeep! but... She used to have a 8? olds delta 88 back in high school. you could play volley ball in the back seat of that thing!!

P.S. ever notice the convenient height of the front bumper. :D

Yeah dude, I took the backseat out a while ago now, and never had any more problems. I also like L33's opinion, slap into 4lo and find a private place. Man to have a benchseat in the front, now that would be nice!

Get A Room! heheheehehehehehehe this is too funny. One other thing might help you out there out door lover boy! Can you say well thought out coustom made brush gaurd! hehehe tug

Take the doors off back seat out and recline dewd HA HA HA HA

Can be a problem if the rig is on 44's HA HA HA could be a falling hazzard. :lol:

I have written 3 responses so far and deleted each of them after reading them back to myself......I'm just gonna stay away from this one.

I will say, you need to take a look at that backseat and think really hard. There are lots of possibilities there.

If this Jeeps rockin', don't come knockin'!!!!!!

Back