What are these really worth set of 4

Cappy_TX

These are absolutely brand new Mickey Thompson Classic Lock wheels and BF Goodrich All Terrain Radial T/A KO Series Triple Guard tires. The don't even have the little nipples broke off between the tread. Cost about $1700. Our loss your gain These are some beautiful wheels and tires.
JEEP WRANGLER 1980-06 5 X 114.3 mm
5 X 4.5 15 X 6
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

From the Seller: "I went out and measured the wheels and tires. The tires are 11" from sidewall to sidewall, and about a 9" or 10" of tread width. They measure 4" from the back of the mounting plate to the outside of the rim. The front is about 6" or 8" from the rim to the mounting plate.They might have a little more of a foot print on the ground, but not much. I thought you could compare."

The tire size is good for me but the rims are a nogo. If you're interested in dismounting them I may be interested in just the tires. Try them together awhile and PM me if you might be interested in breaking am down.

I would't pay more than $400-$500 for that tire and wheel. Personally I would rather have the BFG Mud Terrain than the BFG All Terrain, my opinion is that they wear better and will last longer. I have had both tires a number of time and my Mt's got more milage than my At's, they are just louder on the highway.

The way I look at it is, I could buy those tires new for about $480 and that will also get me a warranty, and teh labor to mount and balance. I am going to assume that there is no transferable warrany on these. The wheels to me are dime a dozen I would just re-use the factory junk.

If you lucky, I know Pro comp does it still, BFG used to, buy three, get one free. great deal.

The tire size is good for me but the rims are a nogo. If you're interested in dismounting them I may be interested in just the tires. Try them together awhile and PM me if you might be interested in breaking am down.

Ironically enough, I would be interested in the wheels but have no use for the tires :lol:.

Back