What do you think of this lift...?

I guess I should add that Im putting on 33" x 12.5" bfg m/t on 15" x 8" American Racing AR-767 after the lift.

Where can I get the the rough country lift kit for around $500?
Does it have everything I need in the kit?

-Joe

Click HERE for the 4" Rough Country lift for under $500. It should be cheaper when you have them on the phone, just ask. Tell them you were told $460 or $480.

Rough Country said:
4" kit includes front and rear coil springs, front and rear track rod brackets, front and rear lower control arms, front and rear sway bar links, brake line extension brackets, tranfer-case kit and 4 Heckethorn Hydro Shocks

Bounty__Hunter said:
Click HERE for the 4" Rough Country lift for under $500. It should be cheaper when you have them on the phone, just ask. Tell them you were told $460 or $480.

Rough Country said:
4" kit includes front and rear coil springs, front and rear track rod brackets, front and rear lower control arms, front and rear sway bar links, brake line extension brackets, tranfer-case kit and 4 Heckethorn Hydro Shocks

I just ordered the 4" lift from them, cant wait for it to get here. Now to go price 33" bfg m/t's. Anyone got a good advertised price for these tires.

Some jeepers in our club have that lift, and many use other lifts by Rough Country and swear by them. No sagging issues and I've seen them perform very well.

Back