What do youz think?

Heep72

So, a few years ago when I purchased my Jeep, (from a dealership) there was a sticker in the window in the back. I of course took it off but there is still the glue from the sticker on the window. I have a soft top so I am wondering (finally) how I could get that glue off of the window. Any suggestions? I know that goo gone and goof off are awsome products for this kind of thing but I wonder if it will harm the plastic window. Any ideas?

when you get the Ice sponge some on it and let it soak a minute, then very lightly touch it with one of those soft chamois or a soft cotton towel, make sure its pretty wet and see if that will budge it. shouldn't scratch the window if you keep it moist. Dishwashing liquid would likely work as well.

good luck.:)

I've used armor all on my windows without problem, as well as lemon pledge. It's kind on my dirty secret though. I don't think either are made for it, but I didn't have any adverse effects.

Your millage may vary

If you are serious about cleaning your top, there are plenty of cleaners made specifically for it:
Soft Top Care Products - Quadratec

WD-40 will probably take it off. Never tried on one of them plastic windows, so I can't guarantee it won't hurt it. Just try a little section in the corner first.

cigarett Lighter fluid dont hurt plastic windows

Back