wheelin sunday after xmas

phatyaspen

hey me and jeepgirl9248 are going wheeling the sunday after xmas...anyone else wanna roll with us and get dirty?Twistedcopper..Jeepdude...
Ladyfreak?.......anyone? just let me know on here or pm me ill check this frequently

harford county...about 20 miles north of baltimore...let me know garewulf hopefully we'll have about 10 guys/girls goin

Will do.. i'll be in the gaithersburg area. I can drop in for some wheeling on the way back home...;) i'll talk to the wife and see what i can arrange

Man i'd love to come but i gotta work that whole weekend starting that evening, the 26th. :-(

Maybe next time, have a good one!

Lady

we're in! see PM for details..... i'm running a stock ZJ so cant go too extreme or sink it.... but we're up for a ride.

steve we are gonna have a lot of people dude your talkin about nutcracker right
Stock gc are going to have trouble we dont run any deep water but we got some ruts that swallow

That rut didn't swallow me, I went around it after what I saw it do to you hehehe.

0002-3.jpg

I'm looking for revenge on those 2 spots I got stuck in!

The stock Jeeps should be ok on a most of those trails, right?

TwistedCopper said:
That rut didn't swallow me, I went around it after what I saw it do to you hehehe.

0002-3.jpg

I dont think the gc would have many problems on that particular rut. Just have someone spot you down and ride the passenger side tires on the high side of the rut.

Bedliner is the ticket

so long as there's some sort of bypass for the hard stuff there'll be no problem... i'm runnign 30's under my GC so i sit a little higher, and have sway bar discos which will help. No front tow points yet on her (working on that one). no water is a +++++ i can deal with high centering so long as someone is behind me to pull me off...

I bought a willys

that rut is optional you need 12.50s to strattle it I shouldnt have tried that one. that pic is after we tipped me back on 4 wheels. Harry those ruts that got u are deep now steve and I both got stuck in em. I blazed a new trail around it though. We might hit up the rock trail. or it might hit us lol

I thought my swaybar was back together for the winter. Guess not! What time does everybody want to meet? Same place as last time?

Question: How about you all drive out to the arizona and ride my trails!! . . hehe, j/p. Hope yall have fun out there, trail looks good. ~ Happy Holidays

Back