wheeling withdrawal!!!

Junkpile

I need to go wheeling!! You guys who live close to all these trails are making me jealous.....consider yourselves lucky. My CJ is still down, so all I've got to work with is a factory TJ sitting on 30x9.50s and a factory WJ sitting on even smaller 235s AND the only decent wheeling within a couple of hours of me is deep mud and the boring beach........this sucks. :cry:

RE: RE Will tires fit on wheels?

go to tellico with that little tj of yours, break it in!

Hey at least you have a running Jeep! It could be worse. Wheelin' a stocker is a beautiful thing! Almost anybody can make it through a trail with 36" mudders and axles that are locked on both ends.

RE: Sway bars???????

that is true, it takes a real driver to wheel a stock rig and make it through everything else

RE: new to me

Junkpile said:
...........AND the only decent wheeling within a couple of hours of me is deep mud and the boring beach........this sucks. :cry:

What about Uwharrie? Only been there once, but they seemed like some great trails! Not too far away from you - just south of Greensboro. At least, it could give you a fix!!

RE: Concrete clean up time... need help!

I was just talking to the wife about that tonight. It's worth the drive, but It's something I'd have to plan. I gotta do something soon. New No Trespassing signs have gone up at my normal spot, and everybody is tired of me tearing up the lot next to the shop. I've got big ruts and holes dug across a 1.5acre lot right in the middle of an industrial/commercial park. The road in front of the lot always has mud all over it and I guess people don't like that sort of thing for some reason......party poopers.

RE: Concrete clean up time... need help!

Let me tell you all about wheeling withdraw, I been through the pain and suffering so long now that I think I may have beaten the off road bug! 1 full year with out a jeep and the trails are plenty round her in these parts. I can be on good trail just 5 mins away from my drive way. No Business, Dark Hollar, Dixie Creek, Beauity Spot, Granny Lewis Creek, Rich Mountain, Buffalo and all the rest just all right here in my face and me with no Jeep. That will soon be fixed. The Surburban is up for sale and I have a few interesed parties. That will be my seed money then the withdraws will be all for not. Like a feen and his dope and a drunkard his wine I will be breaking parts and moding a jeep real soon. tug

RE: Re: RE: round headlights

Oh yeahhhhhhh.... that reminds me... I'm supposed to go wheeling tommorrow at the Pacquaro's Revenge. I almost forgot! Thanks for reminding me Junk! :wink: :lol: :twisted:

image-missing.png

Tug-n-pull said:
Let me tell you all about wheeling withdraw, I been through the pain and suffering so long now that I think I may have beaten the off road bug! 1 full year with out a jeep and the trails are plenty round her in these parts. I can be on good trail just 5 mins away from my drive way. No Business, Dark Hollar, Dixie Creek, Beauity Spot, Granny Lewis Creek, Rich Mountain, Buffalo and all the rest just all right here in my face and me with no Jeep. That will soon be fixed. The Surburban is up for sale and I have a few interesed parties. That will be my seed money then the withdraws will be all for not. Like a feen and his dope and a drunkard his wine I will be breaking parts and moding a jeep real soon. tug

I feel for ya', Tug!!! Patience...........patience............patience. Can't imagine how much it's been eatin' at ya'.

RE: West Coast Jeepz Location

Stuck here in Metro Detroit working 6 days a week, no time or money to go wheeling... Although I just got the grille guard install done, so now I have a front tow-point... So perhaps there may be wheeling to be had in Flint.

who am I kidding, I work too much and still can't afford to get out there...

Hang in there, wheeling may come hence in the warm weather...

RE: Re: New Member...

YOU guys are talking about withdraw....

I'm 20, live with the girlfriend and her parents, JUST making enough to buy the crap I need to live, AND listening to all of you talking about your mods. I'm in a no-win situation. So when you want to talk about how much you're working, or no time to go wheeling.... at least you can call in sick and MAKE IT HAPPEN. Think of us little guys, who are stuck between a rock and a hard spot..... with a stock rig.

JHoersten2 said:
..............Think of us little guys, who are stuck between a rock and a hard spot..... with a stock rig.

Don't underestimate that stock rig!! They're still lots of fun and very capable!!

Back