wheels and tires help?? choices

288sunny

Im looking for new wheels and tires for my 2003 TJ with 4" lift.
I have had a very hard time finding some 15" wheels that i like, would like to go to 16's but then things get awkard, and not sure if thats a smart thing to do. Thoughts on this?

Also im looking for a 33" tire that comes alittle bigger than that, most i find are 32.5 which is smaller, i would like alittle more, nitto mud grappler appears to be bigger but i cant get the specs. I know cooper sst and pro comps run small. looks like toyo's run exact, according to their website. BF goodrich KM2's are alittle closure to the 33 mark.

just curious what u all think about these wheels? same wheel, just different

Ultra Wheel

Ultra Wheel

I've run Super Swampers, Yokahamas, BFG M/Ts, BFG A/Ts, Toyo M/Ts. My favorites have been the Super Swamper SSRs best all around on and offroad. If you're not going with a tire taller then 33's I've had good luck with running 33x12.5-15 tires on 15x10 rims. I like the style of ultra rims you provided the link to. I've always has the Mickey Thompson Classic style wheels on my Jeeps and I have the Weld Cheyenne 8's on my Superduty

thanks for the Imput, by getting a 15x10 oppose to the 15x8 will that just make the tire/wheel package look much wider?? any pro's/cons to this?

if you do decide to go 16" , 305/70 r16 is not quite 33" dia (32.8)
315/70 r16's are a little over 33" and the 305 is about 12" wide and the 315 is not quite 12 & 1/2"

I like the wheels you linked with the black in the middle.

Back