When Gadget is Bored...

Hi All,

Well, we have had a LOT of snow here lately, and it is too cold to be out in a detached, unheated garage doing stuff to the Bubbacon.

So, I have been stuck inside and bored. In my boredom, I happened to notice that our TV-room sofa is a little threadbare.

HHhhhhhmmmmmm....

Threadbare sofa....

HHHhhhhhmmmmm.....

Duct tape.....

HHHHHhhhhmmmmm....

Threadbare sofa and duct tape....

HHHHhhhhmmmmmm.....

V-O-I-L-A!!!!

image-missing.png

What do you think? Do I have potential as an interior designer, or what?

Regards,

Sticky Gadget

PS: OK -- I am kidding. I shamelessly stole the picture from a website about the creative uses of duct tape. :mrgreen:

You mean I could have saved that poor sofa instead of throwing it out!

sweet couch gadget! hope it doesnt get real warm were you live in the summer or you have puddles of swass ( a** sweat) on it! :lol: :lol:

nice, now you need a coffee table out of camo duct tape...that would really bring the room together. :lol:

Haha,I like it!

noskils,you soft top idea sounds good too.My top is starting to rip at the top and coming down the bottom.Time for some duct tape! :D Sully

Lift kit change , rear shocks XJ Cherokee

A family memba of mine was a county western singa (past away, now), he wrote a song about duct tape...I remember only a couple lines;

Ol' duct tape is really nice, it has a lot of uses

and one of the uses is, as i remember, "you can put it round your wifes mouth and that way there you'll keep her"

haha yeah, i heard of that whole prom gig too... apparently any couple that goes to their prom in duct-tape outfits get a $1000 scholarship or some nonsense... pretty crazy!

A prom dress made out of duct tape? that means it sticks? I don't like that idea hehe

The funny hting is, I found that duct work is the only thing duct tape sucks on. When the temps in the duct change and condensation appears, the tapes lets go.

"If you can't fix it with duct tape, you're better off without it." Unknown

Yeah it sucks on ducts but it works great on ducks. :shock:

Back