Where did they buy that?

cherokeebuff

Hi guys,

I want to repair or replace my XJ's floors (front only) before I put on rocker guards. I've seen in different magazines, that some XJ's have stainless steel that wraps around the rocker pannels. There must be someone one there that knows how to do floors as well.

Any sujestions, how to I find them?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

what you've seen is probably just custom cut/bent diamond plating formed to the floor. if you need to replace the flooring due to rust or whatever, just stick with some good quality steel... patch weld that stuff in...[addsig]

What up dingus? Cherokee buff, I have the diamond plated rocker panels and door guards around my cherokee. If you want to buy some go to www.trailready.com they offer diamond plating as well as new bumpers and such.
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Hey thanks a lot ddoffroad.

Thats a great site that even has a distributor in my home town.

Is thats what you have on your rig (dimond platted rockers)?

If so did you put them on your self?

Was it hard to put in?

Anyhow, this site will allow me to continue my on-going project.

Thanks again.[addsig]

Yeah, i have the diamond plate rocker guards and door cladding. Thay offer great protection for offroading and they look real sweet with my chrome accents on my Jeep. Those panels are also aluminum so they wont ever rust! Which is real nice.

I put all the parts on myself, its real easy. Just some drilling and measuring. Its about an hour and a half project for both packages.

Oh, and no prob man. I hope that helped!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back