wiring help needed '84 CJ-7

frhrwa

under the dash up in the top drivers side firewall, there is a 6 pin white connector.. it goes through the firewall to the cruise control servo on the fender.. has red, orange, white, blue (or purple), green, yellow leads coming off of it.. they have been cut going to where ever they go ? figure the steering column or another large distribution plug? any clues? also, coming out of the steering column there is a single red lead, cut also.. some dummy cut wires under the dash and just left them.. anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.. I looked at the chiltons wiring diagram, doesn't show anything detailed enough to figure it out.. thanks.. wayne

under the dash up in the top drivers side firewall, there is a 6 pin white connector.. it goes through the firewall to the cruise control servo on the fender.. has red, orange, white, blue (or purple), green, yellow leads coming off of it.. they have been cut going to where ever they go ? figure the steering column or another large distribution plug? any clues? also, coming out of the steering column there is a single red lead, cut also.. some dummy cut wires under the dash and just left them.. anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.. I looked at the chiltons wiring diagram, doesn't show anything detailed enough to figure it out.. thanks.. wayne

Can you send a photo or two? Are you sure it is for cruise control?

If your cruise is like mine, I can take pics of the whole set up. It should plug into a box on the firewall by the fuse box

Back