YJ with a transplant 4 Sale.

KletusJeeps

http://kletusjeeps.yafro.com/

Well now that the transplant is done I am bored and need a new project. Ok so the real reason is I just purchased a new house that is 70miles round trip to and from work and need something with better gas mileage. The Jeep is a 1995 that had a 4 cylinder in it with 60,000 miles on it when I decided to put a I6, transmission, and tcase out of a 2002 wrangler with 8500 miles on it that was rear ended. It has a brand new motorcraft 2150 in it along with brand new electric fan, thermostat, cap, rotor, ignition module, distrib, & pacesetter headers. The Jeep runs fine and only has one problem and that is that the electric choke is not hooked up because of a broken part shown on the link above. This only hinders ya on cold morning starts and other than that the Jeep runs like a raped ape. It has brand new michilin 31 X 10.5 all the way around and a 2 inch body lift. I do have the 5th rim and tire rack for the back if you want it. I am located in Winterville North Carolina and would be glad to meet someone to look at the jeep if your interested or if you want more photos you can let me know and I will certainly help out there as well. please email me at dmyers@cstech-inc.com if you have any questions.

Back