you ever feel like your being followed

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Spark Plugs

My brother and I had a similar experience at Kanopolis Lake several years ago. We were hiking through the sandstone canyons and could hear the coyotes howling and barking to each other right behind us the further we went. When we finally turned to come back to the truck, there were fresh coyote prints in our foot prints!!

RE: caster probs from 1" shackle lift?

Mud and I were doing some pretty tame wheelin this weekend- took the nephew out for his first off-road experience. We were on a forest service road when a little bear cub came scrambling out of the woods right in front of the Jeep. Mud saw another one up the mountain, so we knew we were between Mama Bear and one of the cubs......... we quick took off- but it was great to see that little cub (not so little really) running around. I am trying to get Mud to post some pictures of our day, but I don't know......he's pretty engrossed in The Simpsons. We were on our way to Max Patch on the Appalachian Trail- it's one of my favorite places on earth.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Spark Plugs

I had the feeling all day that I was being followed. Every time I looked in the rearview mirror, there was something behind me, right on my bumper! Then it'd hit me that I was towing one of those industrial sized air compressors.....so all day I had to deal with hitch balls and pig tails.....guess that's better than dealing with hitch tails and pig balls.......

Back