2 XJ's 92 and 93

superjoe00

My dad picked up 2 XJ's several months ago one had been in an accident and one has 339,000 miles on it and is 2wd and has a straight body panels on it. The one that was in the accident has decent Interior and 183,000 miles on the motor and is 4 wheel drive. You could easily put the 2 together and make one good Jeep and have extra parts for breakage. Also both are Automatic.

trying to get 1000 for both, that is what we have in them.

we are located in Kingsbury, TX my cell is 210-639-0276

here are the pictures and a link for those who cant get them pulled up

Index of /images/Jeeps Forsale

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

the white one runs just fine, the neutral switch needs to be rebuilt but it can start if you hold it just right.

the blue one, i dont know, according to the tow truck driver it was running when he got to the scene. but i have not tried to start it since we got it, the battery is dead and it has a blown radiator hose due to the front end colision. these were both my cousin's jeeps. the blue one was stolen from there drive way (with the keys that were left in the ignition) and they hit a telephone pole. they did not have the cash to pick it up so we, my dad and I, picked it up for the tow bill cost and gave my cousin some green for the white one so that they could get somthing to drive daily and she did not feel comfortable driving a 329000 mile car daily.

butit would make a GREAT candidate for a stroker, since it needs to be rebuilt, it goes through a few quarts of oil.

just give me a call if you have any other questions.

I'll take the 68 Mustang behind the one XJ...

HAHAHAHA that was funny!!

but seriously, anyone want these? I got an offer from a scrap guy to take them for 600 and i really dont want to go that route but they need to be gone.

bump! some one make me an offer, my wife is about to kill me that they are still here and I am about to actually start working on these things

Hey, if you have a hard time selling these Jeeps. I would be interested in buying a few parts from you (the center console, and Tail light.)

- Built Jeep Tough -

Back