2001 TJ in PA

scramblr

RE: Re: RE:

2001 TJ 6cyl 34,000 original, 5spd (nv3550),AC, CD player, AA slip yoke eliminator and Tom Woods rear shaft, motor has Turbo City high flow air intake and filter, throttle body spacer and flowmaster muffler, 4" Tera long arm with belly up skid plate, 4xdr rockers, kilby gas tank skid, steering box skid,steering box brace, tera sway bar disconects, hand throttle, aftermarket front bumper, AlumiFlex tie rod, 1 Inch Body lift, Flush mount LED tailights, Besttop extended flares
Has a d35 rear with powertrack and 30 front open both with 3.73 gears, 33" BFG muds. The bad, one minor dent behind license plate (need to look to see it), passenger door has some scratches, Located in Shamokin, PA asking $10,500 OBO Shoot me a email scramblr01@yahoo.com

Mike

Attachments

• family_0171.jpg
    family_0171.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 233

rims and tires

Sorry I can't buy your Jeep (already have one). However, mine is exactly the same year and color as yours and I was wondering if you could show me or send me some pics of the flush mounted tailights. I'm having a hard time talking the financial advisor (WIFE) into letting me get 'em. Thanks.

RE: thin skin

I know a guy that may want to buy your jeep!! That thing is sweeeeet.
I will keep in touch
Joop

RE: Jeep History Site--great pics

Here is a pic of the back end.

Attachments

• family_1781.jpg
    family_1781.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 191
Back