4.88 Gears for front dana 30 only $99 because I'm stupid.

mingez

4.88 gears from Precision Gears for a front dana 30. They are worth $174 (with shipping), I am selling them here for $105, I thought I'd give you all a shot before putting them on EBAY.

It was installed, but NEVER engaged. Therefore, in perfect condition.

Why then am I giving this away sooo cheap? I screwed up when diagnosing my rear axle got the wrong one's and because they were installed by the stupid mechanic before figuring out that the rear wouldn't fit.. Therefore, they wouldn't give me a refund.

For the full story see this thread:
http://www.jeepz.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=321502&highlight=okay+im+stupid

Thanks guys!

$105 includong Shipping? I am in San Diego, Ca. 92154.

Sure, I originally priced them at $99 before shipping, but then changed it. I'll let em go for 105 including shipping. (I messed up on the subject line)

PM me if you're interested. I haven't weighed the gears, so I'm not EXACTLY sure on the shipping cost.

I would buy them, but I need the rear gears as well, and don't really have the money for both sets right now

88Wrangles said:
I would buy them, but I need the rear gears as well, and don't really have the money for both sets right now

Why not buy the fronts for now and save yourself some cash in the long run? 8)

firemanharry, is not a payed sponsor or employee of Mingez Co.

I'm a horrible salesman. Good point harry!!! Thanks.

88Wrangles, make me an offer I can't refuse.

I will take them for $100.00 shipped to me here in Las Vegas, NV 89118. Please PM me or post a reply just to seal the deal.

Thanks

cynrod0907 said:
I will take them for $100.00 shipped to me here in Las Vegas, NV 89118. Please PM me or post a reply just to seal the deal.

Thanks

You've got mail.

Back