75 Cj5 help!!!!!!!!!!!

farmallcrew

My one buddy any myself started tearing down the jeep that i have pics posted in a way eariler thread. we got the fenders and grill off. But the problem we are running into is when we took that stuff off and all the wires. there is a wire that needs to be grounded for the jeep to start and run. which one is it??? this jeep was used as a snow plow jeep so there are wires cut and spliced. I have alot of electricl knowledge but i cant figure it out. oooo and also on the passenger side fender there was a module box. electrionic ignitation module. i bolted that to the fire will cuz at first i thought that was the problem but the only wire that was connected was a ground(reconnected it). All i need is for it to run so i can take it outside and SAWZALL the tub off and take it to my buddys for sandblasting.

ANY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tore down my 75 Renegade and took pictures so that I would not have your problem putting it back together. The ignition module on the fenderwell has several wires, and I took pics for when I put it back together. If you PM me your email address, I will send them to you. I notice you posted this awhile back, so you may have solved the problem by now, but if you have any other problems, I took pics of everything.

Back