76 cj5 rolling chassie

jc-mix

problem posting pics

i have a 76 cj5 rolling chassie wiht a 304 v8 that i need to sell. the motor ran when i pulled the body last year and everything else worked to. bought it as a project and udes the body for a nother jeep, dont have time or intrest in fixing another jeep so need to sell. i can get pictures if someone is interested. jc-mix1@neo.rr.com if you need more info. 1500.00 obo.

Wellcome to jeepz. Just where are you and all that sort of stuff. Let us get to know you and that will help a bunch. Hit and run sales are not taken to serious around here. But once these folks get to know you thing go a little better. What other kind of jeep o jeeps do you have bla bla bla ect... tug

i've been a member here for awhile, i just havent posted in a long time since i dont have a jeep that i drive anymore. I sold my 94 cherokee about 8 months ago and i havent posted since. im in ohio and i've had my share of jeeps over the years . it started with a 95 wrangler , then a 95 sahara, then the cj's and last was the cherokee. i also forgot to say there are a bunch of other parts that go with the cj. there are a couple of roll bars a couple of grills and i dont know what else, so if you know anyone interested in it let'um know man. thanks jeremy

Back