87 Wrangler

RedWrang

Differential Fluid?

Im selling my baby. I have an 87 Wrangler red in color with black hard top and a bikini top. It has an automatic transmission, 30 in. tires, chrome modular 8 in. wheels, A/C need a lil freon, all new bestop seats, carpet, console, dash pad, roll bar pads, new aluminum diamond plate sides (not to cover rust), light bar with 3- 6in. lights, custom made front bumper with brushguard and 2- 6in. lights, custom made rear bumper, has the 258 6 cyl with the ford truck ignition, grant signature series red steering wheel, receiver hitch, 3 in. body lift, 1 1/4in. shackle lift, pioneer c/d player with 2 6x9 infinity speakers. Abosutely not a sign of rust anywhere, its garage kept. Runs good even at 75 miles an hour. Tilt wheel with delay wipers. New lifetime warranty shocks all the way around. $9000.00 or best offer. Hate to sell but truck on the way and too many cars to carry insurance on already.

jeepz.com stickers

I think you might want to reconsider the price

what are you smokin there bud???? tell the truth, your wife wants you to sell it but you dont want to so you say ok honey i will post it.....then you just ask a outrageous amount so you cant sell it. please say im right

Ok boys think what you want but I got me a big ol fat 8500.00 in the bank today. Guess what i was smokin was pretty good. Actually the first guy my brother told at work this mornin bought it. Just a good ol Jeep, and it ain't got nothin to do with momma. And no jeep90 you aint right.

wow, if you're tellin' the truth, someone really got ripped off. They could have bought a much better Jeep with that $8500.

Noone got ripped off. I guess you never saw my Jeep. But if your insisting my Jeep aint worh $8500.00 well think again.

feel the hostility in this post...man alive. Starting to sound like that guy who had the warren winch..hehe...it just does seem a little over priced

Do you have any pictures to show us? It might be a good Jeep, but I bought mine for $1800, put no more than $6700 into it, and I guarantee it will out perform yours anyday. By the way, mines an '88.

My first post with the :shock: was because I really doubt you could get that kind of money for a Jeep as you described it around here. I also know that the book value is much lower than that. I don't doubt the fact it is a nice Jeep, and I wasn't trying to insult you either. It's just that I've seen some real nice Jeeps around here go for alot less. Hey if you got $8500 for it that quickly good for you! Damn - I should have brought mine out that way to sell!

As to all the sharp jabs in this post, come on guys - play nice!

I say: Congrats! I ain't gonna hate on a brotha for getting his. But it was high. If I could get 9 bills, I would too.

As for all the bashing going on in the thread... I think it's funny. Who's wife again? JK don't start back up. :lol:

Easy now folks this is not a flame site. If the man wants 9 grand for an 87 jeep that is not a problem. Is it worth it who's to say if he get's it some how it is worth it. Agreed it seems a bit high. Two weeks ago yesterday I sold a craftsman lawn mower at auction. It was a 2 year old 22 HP 46 inch cut rider. Sears had the same mower in the news paper for $998.00 on sale. The 2 year old one brought $1150.00 go figure. Good luck in your sale of the jeep and I hope you get the price you are asking. tug

hey..somebody will pay 9 grand for it..if they want it bad enough

Back