95 grand cherokee oxygen sensors?

wnl25

I have the 4.0 6 cylinder motor and need to replace makeshift exhaust system from previous owner. I've read that there should be a second O2 sensor after the catalytic converter but there is no sensor now. Could anyone give me a hint on where the wiring or plug for this sensor might be located? I am having trouble locating any sign of this wiring which I hope has not been removed. Any help would be appreciated.

If I remember to I will go take a pic of my 98 for you after work. Which end do you need? Where it comes from or where it goes?

Could anyone give me a hint on where the wiring or plug for this sensor might be located? I am having trouble locating any sign of this wiring which I hope has not been removed. Any help would be appreciated.
There's a good chance the '95 doesn't have the o2 sensor after the converter, I believe they started that in '96 when they started the OBDII system.

If I remember to I will go take a pic of my 98 for you after work. Which end do you need? Where it comes from or where it goes?
Where it ends up behind converter. I've been looking for harness to plug o2 sensor into but not finding same. I'm guessing that there was a sensor there. I appreciate any help.

Thanks

There's a good chance the '95 doesn't have the o2 sensor after the converter, I believe they started that in '96 when they started the OBDII system.
I will have to research more, I went to parts shop and according to there database my 95 uses two sensors. How current is there information, not sure. I will keep looking for info. Thanks for the help.

Here is where it is on my 98. If you have it here is where it would be. Seems to be part of the cat converter.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110323_113437.png
    ForumRunner_20110323_113437.png
    381.1 KB · Views: 3,215
Back