a good note for once

pizaba

great news guys. my wife and i are in the running for owning a home. my wife is a german import and wasn't able to get a job until after a ton of paperwork with the gob'ment. long story short, she got her SSN and is gainfully employed at a doc office full time, which = pre-app for a house. i'm stoked to finally own a place of my own... not so stoked that ALOT less money can go to the jeep now, but ATM the house is a more important step... i'll work on getting my toys in line as i go.

so yeah.. high-five for me

My wife recently started working again after 7 yrs. (kids). It is nice to have the extra dough now, but it always seems we are still too broke to put money into the Jeep . Kinda weird how that works.

great for you man!!!! once i pay off tons of bills i can finally get the ok from the loan place for a home. i cannot wait.

and so true, we went from me being the only income to the wife also working and it sure feels like we are still broke

x3 this is my wife's first full year at work.I think we are worse off now..lol

Congratz on the house.Make sure you check everything out first.Look at it like if you where buying a really expensive Jeep.Look for the rust,leaking fluids,bad body mounts.

Good Luck in your hunt it is a buyers market now!

First-time home buyers are qualified for FHA loans. We used it for our house, and it saved us some. You ought to check into it. AND, don't have your taxes "built into" your monthly payments. I thought this was a good idea until I realized I was paying interest on the tax payment itself every month!

yeah, i've got a lot of options currently. but i think i'm gonna hit up the VA loan: no down payment, 4.222 interest, and some other nice little bells and whistles.

Congrats!!
I'm retired now, but my wife never worked, in or outside the house. Just bossed and bossed and bossed. :lol:

FHA rocks.... i got alot of stuff done when i bought my first. now u can get a first time home buyer tax cred. CONGRATS!!!! To u and your woman.

Back