Admins

bchcky

can you enable registration for the boards? my roommate has been trying to register for jeepz.com for a while and it has been disabled. he reads the boards and often knows an answer to someone's problem, but cannot help them out because he cannot register. thanks!

From “Seinfeld,” the “Soup Nazi” episode:

-- Exchange between Elaine and the Soup Nazi --

(Elaine) "Has anyone ever told you you look exactly like Al Pacino? You know, Scent Of A Woman? Hoo-wah! Hoo-wah!"

(SN) "Very good. Very good."

(Elaine) "Well, I ..."

(SN) "You know something?"

(Elaine) "Hmmm?"

(SN) "No soup for you!"

(Elaine) "What?"

(SN) "Come back one year. Next!"

Sorry! Nooooo Jeepz for you! :wink:

Gadget

so why exactly is jeepz.com closed for registration then?

My screen name and password will be going up on ebay in the next 20 mins although I am taking private offers now.

Okay bchcky, I recieved a return PM from Terry. The registration was down like you said, and he wasn't aware of it. It should be fixed now.

i figured he closed it cause of all the hacking incidents, which havent happened since.... :shock:

Don't say hacking :shock:
swiper no swiping!
swiper no swiping!
swiper no swiping!
(from Dora the Explorer)
WHEW! that was close.

Kids show on Nick Jr. Sorry for the reference. I am overexposed to this stuff:lol:

image-missing.png

TwistedCopper said:
Kids show on Nick Jr. Sorry for the reference. I am overexposed to this stuff:lol:

image-missing.png
HA HA HA!!! oh man, i thought it was something before my time. but i now know that the only reason i dont know this, is cause i have no children. and that my friends, is a good thing for now.

Back