- Eve's Bayou *
- Back To School
- The Color Purple
- Shawshank Redemption
- Happy Gilmore
- The Ring

The Worst...Ever:

- Any Sylvester Stallone movie

aww man i loved the rocky series...and rambo...just the first one thoguh...

Return of the Dragon-- the fight scene between Bruce and Chuck. Amazing.
American History X-- can't believe I forgot that one.
and just like Gadget, I am a BIG Godzilla fan.

Special_K said:
The Worst...Ever:

i'd have to disagree. i'd much rather watch a stallone movie than any segal or van damme (sp?) movie. those two are easily worse than stallone. at least stallone has rocky as redemption.

bchcky said:
Special_K said:
The Worst...Ever:

i'd have to disagree. i'd much rather watch a stallone movie than any segal or van damme (sp?) movie. those two are easily worse than stallone. at least stallone has rocky as redemption.

I agree....at least the first Rocky was good, sorta. Van Dammit and Segal are just awful.....

I forgot a couple of new ones!

Anyone see these?

Hildago

The Last Samari

HUGE CINEMA SCREEN MOVIES. Loved em!

Sparky-Watts said:
bchcky said:
Special_K said:
The Worst...Ever:

I agree....at least the first Rocky was good, sorta. Van Dammit and Segal are just awful.....

I dont know I was a big Van Dame fan after Blood Sport. That was a sweet movie. I really liked universal soldier too.

haha blazing saddles! how about the movie "see no evil, hear no evil" that he did with richard pryor? classic.

RE: Re: RE: All Time Favorite Movie

judge09 said:
bchcky said:
Special_K said:
The Worst...Ever:

I dont know I was a big Van Dame fan after Blood Sport. That was a sweet movie. I really liked universal soldier too.
van damme i guess you could make a case for. some of his movies are watchable, but if you make an argument for segal, i'll have to immediately disagree with no possible reconsideration. :lol:

Stallone didn't make it thru bootcamp, and Van Damme is a ballerina turned kick boxer.

Segal has ACTUAL fighting experience, but is the LEAST athletic of the 3. Have you ever seen Segal run? He looks like a D & D nerd trying to be a jock...it's pathetic.

My man Jackie Chan was in the Chinese opera, which is tougher than any bootcamp in the world BTW they go thru hell, but has very little actual fighting experience.

So, in the end it's all about the man...BRUCE.

Don't even throw jet li in there, without wires, he's average.

RE: i need a crossmember

TwistedCopper said:
Groundhog day

because it reminds me of myself not too many years ago... a miserable baaastad that tried to change everything and everyone to suit my desires, when I finally realized to appreciate life on it's terms awesome things started to happen.

That and "Song of the South", but you can't buy it in the USA anymore as Disney pulled all copyrights on it. You have to buy it from overseas now. Something about political correctness. I have it on VHS and DVD. Great movie for the whole family.

RE: new purchase

That and "Song of the South", but you can't buy it in the USA anymore as Disney pulled all copyrights on it. You have to buy it from overseas now. Something about political correctness. I have it on VHS and DVD. Great movie for the whole family.

I have a converted PAL to NTSC version of that. Wink Wink.

I like that movie, because it reminds us of a simpler, happier, perhaps more ignorant, but historically significant time in the US's psyche. Too bad people have to be so sensitive.

I don't approve of the banning of that movie...it's history. Let us learn from it. Why aren't all of the Charlie Chan movies banned? Selective historical cleansing I suppose.

Segal sucks... All of his movies are the same, he's a cop with some sidekick tossed in for political correction. You can always tell a Segal movie by its title, because they always have words such as kill, dead, death, target, killing, killed, die, etc. Van Damme has Bloodsport which was just downright great. Stallone, not such a fan of most of his stuff... but all of the Rocky movies that spotlighted HIM in the ring were awesome. The first two were amazing.

I'm Ebaying my Soft Top Hardware need pricing help

None of them can hold a candle to this guy:

image-missing.png

Back