Anti-drug video

90Xjay

Ok, this video is stupid and full of stupid people.
This guy names Dime Bag Darrell gets bored and tears up his F-150 and his driveway. anybody who just destroys a vehile like that needs whipped.

Please be careful because there are a few cursewords thrown in as you might expect.

I wonder what they thought when they sobered up later?

DimeBagDarrel

I just realized that was Dime Bag Darrell of the band Pantera from 1990's fame.
big deal.

he was the one in the passenger seat

Seems like he only ruined the tire and the rim, stupid yeah; ruined the truck, probably not.

Though, Dimebag's not the guy driving, plus he's dead now (not that it matters in this case)

Seems like he only ruined the tire and the rim, stupid yeah; ruined the truck, probably not.

Though, Dimebag's not the guy driving, plus he's dead now (not that it matters in this case)

yeah, I mentioned he was the one in the passenger seat.
I think he OD'd in 2004.
maybe you would like to buy that truck used, but not me. That guy was holding down the throttle pretty solid. Listen to it die and have a hard time restarting it. I'll bet it got pretty hot.

Don't be saying hes stupid, that man was a god in his own way...
I respect him. And NOOOO he didn't OD, he was shot on stage along with 5 other people by a guy who was in the military and went nuts. Then a cop rolled on stage and put the shot gun to him and ended him, deserves that ass right, he shouldn't of shot Dimebag Darrell...
*takes a slight offense*
Still love you guys, just check up on your info first...

Don't be saying hes stupid, that man was a god in his own way...
I respect him. And NOOOO he didn't OD, he was shot on stage along with 5 other people by a guy who was in the military and went nuts. Then a cop rolled on stage and put the shot gun to him and ended him, deserves that ass right, he shouldn't of shot Dimebag Darrell...
*takes a slight offense*
Still love you guys, just check up on your info first...

Ok, so he OD'd on lead.....

He was a good guy, well liked and respected.

Plus I hear the same arguement all the time... Anyone who would take a good Jeep and tear it up off-roading needs *insert whatever here*

Was the video retarded? Definately, but what's wrong with having some retarded fun occasionally?

Well he did get his name Dimebag Darrell on stage cause he smoked a dime of weed as rumor goes...He was a good guy, and I'll agree they do have to much money and time on their hands, just like anyone who has lots of money.

Back in the day...

via half baked when willy nelson is talking...
"i remember when a dime bag was a dime, and condoms were...well we didnt use them"

Back in the day...

via half baked when willy nelson is talking...
"i remember when a dime bag was a dime, and condoms were...well we didnt use them"

Willie is doing shrooms these days....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14894300/

"Willie Nelson cited for pot, narcotic mushrooms
Trooper smelled ‘strong odor of marijuana’ in singer's tour bus

Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after a traffic stop Monday morning on a Louisiana highway, state police said.

The citations were issued after a commercial vehicle inspection of the country music star’s tour bus, state police said in a news release.

“When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana,” the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1½ pounds of marijuana and slightly more than three ounces of narcotic mushrooms."

Willie Nelson and four others were issued misdemeanor citations for possession of narcotic mushrooms and marijuana after a traffic stop Monday morning on a Louisiana highway, state police said.

The citations were issued after a commercial vehicle inspection of the country music star’s tour bus, state police said in a news release.

“When the door was opened and the trooper began to speak to the driver, he smelled the strong odor of marijuana,” the news release said. A search of the bus produced 1½ pounds of marijuana and slightly more than three ounces of narcotic mushrooms."

"I got caught smokin' the green, green grass of home...."

:lol:

Hey, 90, that actually happened here in LA...........he was headin' back to Texas after a gig. Funny stuff......the youngest one cited was in his 50's!!!! They could only cite them for a misdemeanor 'cause EVERYONE claimed ownership of the pot (.....personal use!!!)....Just a bunch of youngsters having fun!!!:purple: :purple: :purple:

Willie smoked a joint on top of the white house!!!

Willie got those shrooms from the Red Rocks show..... he HAD to....... everyone at that show (and the two YMSB shows the two days before) had fungus...... I flew out to Red Rocks from OHIO for my bachelor party.....first trip to CO, fun place..... god bless Willie!

Back