Anyone here good with photoshop / printing / stickers?

Sorry guys, I was busy for the weekend.

ScubaDude, I really like the look of that logo! It would look nice printed on vinyl.

In the past I've used the logo below. I've had the best results by just having it printed on one color white die cut vinyl. It seems like the traditional bumper stickers I've had made never really stick to our dirty Jeeps.

jeepz.png

I just whipped up this one, and I think I'll have it made into a full color sticker. The black background will be cut off.

Jeepz-full-color-bumper-sticker.png

Here's one similar to the ones I got made up for my club here. Just a sample. Can be changed. Pics can be changed etc. Fairly high res but we paid per square inch. And it wasn't bad. Everyone loves em. The pictures are mine. The jeeps logo is thanks to Terry.

Attachments

• image-2670897761.png
    image-2670897761.png
    608.7 KB · Views: 342

Ive never really been a sticker guy, but I love all these ideas. Im gonna need to start adding panels just for more stickers :/

Thanks, Its yours as long as you'll print em, if you have any other requests shoot, If you have Photoshop you can change the color of any element with the paint tool that looks like a can of paint (not the brush) If you end up not using them I am gonna take a shot at selling them myself (non profit of course) I was thinking we should also take a shot at maybe a special sticker, you know one that promotes a cause. Like make it pink and call it the breast cancer awareness or something then sell it for more and have all profits go to charity. Just a thought.

ScubaDude, you might want to PM Terry and ask him if it's ok if you make stickers and sell them with the Jeepz name.. It is his site after all.

I was just giving ideas, if he doesn't decide to print my sticker than I'll get permission but right now I don't think I'll be making any. Sorry for any confusion.

Yesterday I ordered a couple of hundred stickers, 100 of the same white only that are in my sig, and 200 full color bumper style ones. I'm going to play around with Scuba's design a bit and see about placing another order. Ultimately I'd like to have a form that people go to and pick which sticker they'd like.

TerryMason said:
Yesterday I ordered a couple of hundred stickers, 100 of the same white only that are in my sig, and 200 full color bumper style ones. I'm going to play around with Scuba's design a bit and see about placing another order. Ultimately I'd like to have a form that people go to and pick which sticker they'd like.

Put me down for 5 of each

Ten if there not to expensive. :)

i'll take one or two. i still have to scrape that jeepforum sticker off the windshield.

i think i am going to remove my wrangler badges, on the rear corners, and put the stickers there.

superj said:
i'll take one or two. i still have to scrape that jeepforum sticker off the windshield.

i think i am going to remove my wrangler badges, on the rear corners, and put the stickers there.

Blasphemy!!

You only get one fir free

To buy a sticker, t-shirt, hat, etc... Click site map and then follow it down to shop.

Ok. I didn't know since I just use the android app. Only been on real site a few times. Thanks.

Back