Anyone see a Lime green wrangler yet?

Partsmutt

The color sample for Electric Lime on the website isn't even close to the color shown in the brochure at the dealer. If you look at the cover of the latest 4WD&SUV magazine, there's a bright lime green rock crawler on the front, but the pics inside show about 5 different shades of green. Leads me to believe that some colors are just hard to photograph.

Anyone who's seen one, describe it in terms of known colors. ie: green like a highway sign, green like Marvin the Martians helmet, green like the little green aliens from Toy Story (can you tell I have kids?).

Thanks
dave

Is it close to one of these:
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I haven't seen one in person but I don't like the looks of them from the pics i've seen. Just my opinion.

image-missing.png

ah... just get it covered in mud and it dont matter anymore :) :D

Finally getting a new carb!!!!!

Thanks guys.

I hope it's as bright as Harrys. Otherwise I'll get the Yellow. Waiting for the green to hit the lots is killing me. I want my new Jeep now!

lol. one of the people i go wheelin with paited his jeep that colour. its all about preference i guess.

i know it ain't a wrangler but the lime colored CJ featured on the warn winch ads (usually JP) is a tight lookin vehicle.

Utah_jeepster said:
Its good to have an original color.
How many burnt Amber Jeeps have you seen ?

If I ever paint my YJ, that's the color I'm going with. Did they only have that color option for 1 year?

I like it

Back