attempting to post pics of my cj7 here ;)

Hey sacred welcome to the board. I noticed an NC plate on that jeep of yours what part of raleigh do ya live in. I live off of leadmine

DID YOU

we are very close...im at creedmoor and lynn
know any good spots to take the jeeps out? friend of mine just turned me on to a place in knightdale off 64 on smithfield road. they are cutting the exchange highway thru there and it has about 5 miles of that along with several spots that run off thru power lines and such branching from the cut in for the highway.
if you are on icq add me and we can chat...#56882296

Dave

Just a question although the pics are great and the Jeep is way nice "why is there no mud on it"? hehehehehehe tug :wink:

o2 sensor problem

the mud pics are coming soon :) took it out 4 hours the other day and got it nice and dirty!!!
bought it a few weeks ago and wanted to change the u-joints before i really took it out...now that its done though...its playtime :)

i need to stock up on items to bring when taking it out...tow ropes,shovel,tire repair kit etc... few more weeks though and ill really be up for an expedition!!!

Just take a friend who has all the stuff you need to pull you out or fix you up .....that's my motto...HEHEHEHEHE :D

Aloha and welcome to the board. I agree, that jeep looks great for it's age. Nice color. Cat doesn't look evil either, but I know looks can be deceiving. lol Looking forward to the muddy pics. Gotta get some pics up myself. Hope to take some next week.

Dont let the cat fool ya...there evil creatures that can read the mind of there adopted pride(owner). They know when your sleeping...so they can walk across your face in the middle of the night or if nothing else they steal your wallet and use your cedit card to order online jeep parts.. and get you in trouble... yes EVIL mean kitties!!!!!!

yes very evil kitty...i have 4 of them and it rules the roost lol
also have a sweet female doberman(white)...damn zoo around here lol

well im on my way to do some more offroading,wish me luck ...ah nevermind,jeeps dont need luck...they have skills lol

yeah that was probably me,i was parked in front of the strip mall this afternoon for a few. thats right across from where i live. thinking about going back to where we were this past weekend on sunday to do more offroading,you should come out....its off 64 turn right on smithfield road after you get into knightdale at the hardees and exxon ,go down a mile or so and its where the highway cuts in on the left. we will be all thru that area from around 11am to 3pm. if you want to go shoot me an email to Sacredgroove@nc.rr.com and i'll send you my cell number you can give a ring if you get the chance to go...? Dave

If i can get my front driveshaft on by then I might e-mail ya. why are you going so far out?? there are at least 2 good trails within 5 miles of ya. The one off of kemp road is pretty good and it's only about 5 minutes from you off of creedmoor. Theres also one near north hills mall thats alright for getting a little muddy but not very challenging.

Kemp road is a little ways past the creedmoor and strickland intersection off of some side road. It's sort of hard to find I usually have someone who knows exactly where it is with me but I'm not exactly sure. It's a great place to go. A friend of mine has a stock CJ5 and he made it through everythign there with no problem. There are really hard trails and some moderate ones. Some good hills too (culprits behind my carb problem).

It Worked

cool, a friend of mine gave me directions he lives right near it. going to check it out tomorrow 8)

well i found the power lines out at kemp road...pretty wicked hills :)
didnt venture too far into it since i was alone,more or less scouted it for tomorrow...but it looks promising lol
found some other good power line runs out in wake forest/rolesville area
take 401 north a few miles north from where the new mall is turn right on mitchell mill road. power lines run both sides of the road a few miles up. if you see fixit shop road on the right you went too far.nothing too serious,but fun. ill let you know how kemp road goes tomorrow heheh

Sounds like a good time take lots of pictures for us to see....have fun be safe........ :D :p :)

Back