(b.o.v.) survival jeepz

Good luck on getting into SAR. I am with the SAR unit in our county. The county has a seperate dive team. We are all volunteers through our Sheriff's dept.

Added a ruger lcp to the collection yeserday, once my ccp is final it will be a good little addition to keep in the jeep in town or on the trails.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120613_111429.png
    ForumRunner_20120613_111429.png
    509.8 KB · Views: 268

Nice hide away gun. I'm waiting on the transfer paperwork and then will be adding a Charles Daly .45 to my permit.

Tools, guns, zombies, and survival. You guys are my favorite. Other than the above mentioned (I second the rope, shovel, and tools), I'd also recommend some basic food and water: Granola bars, dried fruits, MRE's, etc. Non perishables and an unopened jug of water. For your own survival, as well as anyone you rescue. Good luck with the search and rescue!

I carry a survival kit in the cargo always. Lol im not into all the "prepper zombie have enough to support a neighborhood " thing but i am currently building enough for me, wife, little brother, one extra person and dogs lol. And the jeep is responsible for haulin us all! Im suprised how much basic survival and camping supplies come in handy on a weekend trip to the creek or trail. Especially since us jeepers are always getting into something outdoors.

jeepjeep! said:
I carry a survival kit in the cargo always. Lol im not into all the "prepper zombie have enough to support a neighborhood " thing but i am currently building enough for me, wife, little brother, one extra person and dogs lol. And the jeep is responsible for haulin us all! Im suprised how much basic survival and camping supplies come in handy on a weekend trip to the creek or trail. Especially since us jeepers are always getting into something outdoors.

I know right! It's like our jeeps ARE our survivor kits!

Added another zombie slayer lol kel tec pf9 9mm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120617_003757.png
    ForumRunner_20120617_003757.png
    457 KB · Views: 255
Back