Best Jeep EVER!!!

far_right

I was just wondering what everyone thought the best jeep ever made was, and which one would you have?
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i think every jeep has its pros and cons, based on what you want to do w/ it, but for the sake of conversation, my vote goes to the YJ[addsig]

Tough, so many jeeps bring something a little different to the trail. I'd have to say a YJ, for the reliability of Fuel Injection and simplicity of the suspension design. Simple, effective, easy to repair and modify. Getting even more particular, I'd choose the 2.5L over the 4.0L, for light wieght, simplicity, and fewer parts to break/replace. 4Banger is easier on the drivetrain as well, which is good because the loose nut behind the wheel is REAL hard on the drivetrain
image-missing.png

Coil sprung jeeps are too complex and expensive to modify, and older jeeps lack fuel injection in stock form. To each thier own, use what works for you
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I have and love the YJ myself. I wish I could take all that is great about all the Jeeps and kinda do a blend like they do Scotch! But that was not the qusetion so will stay with the YJs. Tug[addsig]

Although i am a big fan of YJs i would put my vote on a TJ. Also put my vote on the 4.0 over the 2.5, More power and one of the greatest engines ever built. Wouldnt worry about too much breaking since a 4.0 can go for over 200,00 miles w/ proper care. Not enough power from a 4 banger for me. Although you do get the 4.11 gears in the 4banger TJs thats just b/c they dont have the power to spin 30's.Like the new suspension on TJs better than the leaf spring but dont get me wrong i still like the square headlights.Also the greatest Jeep ever has to be the Rubicon it can embaress a stock YJ or TJ
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Had a 67 J 2700 (J20), 6 banger, I never did manage to break. Seemed to like to use up alot of plugs, but other than that, it was reasonably bullet proof.[addsig]

I had a YJ, and fell in love with the Jeep thing almost at once. Totally capable vehicle, with abilities that out preform most of todays "suv's", but now I have a TJ, and in my opinion, trading the rustic looking interior is worth the ride improvement both on and off the road. As long as you don't mind getting the air bags wet lol. Just my opinion Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE> Best jeep ever? Well mine of course!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

haha only if its a YJ[addsig]

For a daily driver, and fun on the weekends, the YJ wins my vote.

Vavs[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I'd put my vote on the liberty, no I'm just kidding I love the YJ perfect for on and off road.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

That was a good one.
image-missing.png
IFS????? on a jeep, never thought id see the day

Old willys CJ2A, with the flat four. They won a war for this country of ours. They have my respect, my vote and those of any soldier who lived because the little monsters got them off the front line safely or to a medic quicker. [addsig]

i would have to say the YJ because i own one and its the only one out of the buch that had square headlights.also everything is so easy to fix and the parts are cheap.i think the most expensive parts are drivetrain and axles.also i would have to agree with vans good for a daily driver and fun for the weekends[addsig]

FALL IN!!!

Anyone want to trade your RIG for current issue

"Bravo Sierra" Hummer. DON'T worry, I can fasten

my .50 CAL on anything that moves.

304FORme's on the money again,,,,, just put me back in a

good old M38. W/radio AND gun mounts. Ah hell, regs.

say I need a siren too. And don't forget the 5 gal potable

water canteen, Kena get's thirsty after a Full meal of bad guys.

Potentially one more futile attempt at humor.

God Bless & Protect.. Dog Man OUT!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back