Bestop/Factory Soft top?

Hi I am new to jeeps & to forum. I have a 92 y j .I am missing some parts on my soft top. I have a very old frame and what looks like a decent skin.the parts that go down sides of windshield are missing . also the parts that hold metal door surround in place.I was told top is to old two mess with. thanks Jeff Brock
Quadratec or Jeep Parts, Jeep Accessories, and Jeep Tops by 4 Wheel Drive Hardware ? Your Jeep Parts Source* would have the windshield pieces, not sure what you're talking about with the other parts. Got any pics?

well, i picked it up today. it is in great shape and i dont need the door support things. everything worked great, appreciate all the help you guys gave me. it actually is pretty thick, not sure, maybe it is a sailcloth. either way, i feel like i got a decent deal just because nobody sells jeep stuff in buffalo.
ONE PROBLEM however, i was moving my hardtop to my backyard, long story short, miscommunication, it flexed and my back window shattered. i do have full coverage including glass, so im guessing it will be paid for right? it sucks though.

Hey, i heard those hard tops are selling for $20.00 with a busted rear glass.hehe. J.K.

haha, yea i just saw that thread. i was lookin a some things and cant figure out again if i need door surrounds. i dont really know what they would be used for. the doors close just fine without them.

Back