Bestop Supertop Question

goldtj

Question-I bought a brand new Bestop Supertop last Fall,and really only used it for a couple weeks then.I put it back on around the middle of April of this year.I have noticed that on the passenger side,where the rear hoop has the goofy plastic band/clamp that clips into a hole on the front hoop,and a u-shaped channel that fits around the tube of the front hoop-The rear keeps jumping off to the outside of the front tube.I have made many attempts at adjusting frame mounting brackets,etc,to no avail.Well,today,the goofy plastic band broke!I superglued it back together,and it seems to be holding so far.This is of course only a temporary fix.What I would like to know is if anyone else has had this issue,how to resolve it,and lastly,can I purchase just that one part from Bestop?Not that it matters,but I have a 2003 TJ Sport!Any advice?

Try contacting Best Top directly. I had an issue with my top and a new section was shipped without questions. They even picked up return shipping.

Thanks,bro-that was so simple and easy-I only wish all companies had such great customer service!I called them this morning,no problem,it's on the way!I'm so used to getting yanked around that it never occurred to me that someone would want repeat business!Kudos to Bestop,and their customer service!

need help im a dumb ? bought a new soft top 99 wrangler some one took mine can not get it to fit at chennel correct HELP PLEASE !!!! it keeps saying inside out i have had it every was possible no go HELP :twisted:

Back