Better late than never

redneckpyrate

Hey all. I've been hanging out about a month now so I guess it's time. I'm in Sacramento, Ca. Wanted a Jeep since I could say the word. Finally got one after 1 divorce and finding the right one second time around. I picked up a 77 CJ7 from the original owner. All stock 258, 4 spd. 3 1/2" lift with 31's. I haven't had much time to take it out yet but use it as my dd.it tops out at 55 which is fine with me. Hopefully I find some others who are close by. I have noticed that of all the Jeeps I see around town only 1 in 10 throws back the wave. I even wave at the soccer moms. Guess most don't understand the camaraderie that comes wit a Jeep. Happy trails and hope to see y'all out there.

Welcome to Jeepz.com. Just keep waving and they'll learn. Here in VA Beach almost everyone waves.

Nine out of ten people with jeeps probably should have bought a SUV. The majority of jeep owners have new ones that will NEVER TOUCH REAL MUD! to those who do realize the potential of what your jeep can do with a little modifacation, keep em' Rollin.

Welcome to the site, I'd love to buy a Rubi one of these days.

Tony:mrgreen:

Back