Big Jeep?

today i saw the biggest Jeep i have ever seen in my life, in person. me and my friends went to take a look at a jeep for sale and when we got there we saw another Jeep in one of his garage. he let us look at it and....

it was a 92 Wrangler YJ, fiberglass body
image-missing.png
, custom lift
image-missing.png
, 490, over 600hp
image-missing.png
, 44in Boggers
image-missing.png
and it has been sitting in his garage for over a year
image-missing.png
, now what would you do with a Jeep like that?

[addsig]

HaHaHa,you know I dont have a jeep,even if I did it wouldent be that big.If I had a jeep like the one your talken about I'd sell it. With the money from that jeep you could get a nice wrangler our CJ,and I mean NICE!!!Talk to you all later. Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

all the above and below

1. i love to ROCKCRAWL-oooppsss if the rocks are taller than 35" tires are they still rocks or boulders
image-missing.png

2. HILLCLIMBS with off camber sections that put u at 45-80 and sometimes on your back angles
image-missing.png

3. MUD... i will hit the mud just like all boys would, but i hate to clean my jeeps' under- side and u can only drive in a mud hole doing donuts so many times

4. it's just cool but i have seen bigger jeeps that have smaller tires (Y?)

hardcore
image-missing.png

SAN ANTONIO TX4WD VP

image-missing.png
[addsig]

ibigmf.... so is that your jeep that we're talkin about, or do you have one that rivals it? if so tell us about it, id love to have a monster jeep, but i just dont have the $$, i am followin your and BBJ's lead with the SOA tho. thanks[addsig]

no thats it's not...
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
but some day i might get 44s(tires) right now i have to just live with 39.5s lol heres what i have dana44 front 3/4 ton , 14bolt rear,327ci with TBI , th350 transmission,pn 203 & np 205,2.5" skyjacker springs, SOA,2"BODY ,1"REVOLVER SHACKLES , welded rear, need to get my lockright for the front,100" of wheelbase...

still have a lot to do... it never stops....
image-missing.png
always getting new ideas
image-missing.png
and i'm keeping it as my everyday ride!!!!

i have tons of parts that i put on and took off....

next on my list dana60 rear and new gears 5.38s f/r....... just bought the th350 this weekend now i have to take out my SM420

parts i have broke$$$$$$$$$$ dana35 rear 2 times/231tcase 2 times(cracked the case in two)/1 transmission / 5 rear yokes /8 u-joints /3 motor mounts/3 transmission mounts /3 shocks/my girls friend hit a tree on a trail we were building and ripped my top off ,, frame and all
image-missing.png
/i thinks thats it for last year lol man it was fun
image-missing.png
image-missing.png

if i can help u let me know

i'm still building my jeep ,,, this last month i put $$$$ well lets not talk about it
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Right now I am looking to mount up a set of 38.5x15's on my 92 YJ. I hope that with the right gears and axles that my little 2.5 will be able to turn those monsters. I am also going to add in some more height so I can still flex my axles when I need too, even though those monsters will run over just about anything as it is...... I have 7.5" of lift and need some more... The sky is the limit!!!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Well, i know that I would be climbing some mountians. Ive seen a jeep or two that big but generally they are in the Just Empty Every Pocket category and they are usally broken in one way or another. For the most part, it they are running there are VERY few ( if any) actual jeep parts left on her.[addsig]

no way,, like i was telling RayOvac,,,, i just know where the good junckyards are!!!!!!!!
image-missing.png

and yeah my jeep is a chevy(don't tell my jeep that)
image-missing.png

i can get all kinds of parts... jeep or chevy or ford.. motors/ trans / t-cases / axles dana 30s , 35s , 44s , 60s , GM 14 BOLTS

A JEEP IS A JEEP IS A JEEP IS A JEEP
image-missing.png

MY WALLET IS SMALL BUT I EAT A LOT OF CUP OFSOUP(4 FOR A 1$) TO BUY PARTS
image-missing.png

AND THAT'S NO JOKE

my motor is a 327 with TBI and 202 heads old school
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back