body lift or spacer lift

kevin4x4

whats better 2 in body or 1.5 spacer lift or both together..... need more clerance... For flexing.. Need quick responce want to order and put on by this weekendand go to telico. thanks for the help. :p

1.5 inch spacer lift is better. Lifts the whole Jeep off the axles instead of just lifting the body off of the frame. Doing both would be fine as well.

Done which one? I've got a 3" body lift (on a YJ) and I personally have not experienced any cons. Some have said that they had to adjust the fan shroud, extend brake lines, etc. The main pro is that you then have more room to rerout your exhaust and everything else up higher, out of the way; and, that it is a cheap way to gain tire clearance. I don't think there are any cons to the spacer lift.

If you do a body lift, get the 1" kinfd that replaces the body mounts. They're much better looking in my opinion.

You could combine that with a small spacer lift

-or-

Why not just get a bigger spring lift then sell the one you have to recoup some of yer cash??

thanks yall for the response :roll: wife is bitching so think ill go with 1.25 body jks..For now ang go slow at tellico.then go from there.... will order in the morning any more in put keep it coming.... thanks again

Back