Bumper redue

wrangleramp88

Repainted my front and rear bumper and push bar and also put rock crawler end caps on them.
01810-2.jpg

00919-2.jpg

01510-2.jpg

00816-2.jpg

looks real nice. i wish i could keep my Jeep clean.

Nice. I like those end caps, I've not seen them before.

Those are really nice. I had to make and weld my caps. They don't look nearly that clean, but it was fun. :welder:

I'm with you collin! I didn't know they made inserts. I tackled my rear bumper with some scrap steel from a shovel. :purple: I was bored and felt constructive... I may have to look into the inserts for the front! Looks Great!

028-1.jpg

I'm with you collin! I didn't know they made inserts. I tackled my rear bumper with some scrap steel from a shovel. :purple: I was bored and felt constructive... I may have to look into the inserts for the front! Looks Great!

Very cool! What paint did you use? I'd love to post a pic of my homemade bumper, but I don't know where the camera is. :redface: It's 3 in. square tubing with scrap metal caps. Cheap, and fun... ish.

Very cool! What paint did you use? I'd love to post a pic of my homemade bumper, but I don't know where the camera is. :redface: It's 3 in. square tubing with scrap metal caps. Cheap, and fun... ish.

I used the Roll on Bedliner. Dupli-Color I think makes it. I had a gallon of it that was left over a couple years ago from my boat trailer project. So, I went ahead and Rolled the inside of the Jeep. Still had some left over so went ahead and fab'd a couple end caps for the rear bumper and just rolled it too. :roll::p

Hey, I really like those inserts. I may get some for myself.

I just took my plastic end caps off and tossed them. If I would have known there was a market for them, I would have gladly sold them for a couple grand. Who wants them?

I just took my plastic end caps off and tossed them. If I would have known there was a market for them, I would have gladly sold them for a couple grand. Who wants them?

You threw away the rock crawler flat inserts or are you talkin about the factory ones?

Im not talking about the rubber ends, or jugs. I had the plastic end caps on my bumpers like the OP, but I am having my factory bumper cut off so I wont need the inserts.

Back