Bumper redue

OP, I just noticed this. Whats with the mud flaps?

Well in some states they are required. I know this is a touchy subject with some people but i did my best to make them look as cool as possible. (the front ones are to keep the crap from sandblasting the paint off the rear fender flares that i painted and that did start to happen)
00145-2.jpg

00920-2.jpg

00817-2.jpg

hey jeeper99 where'd ya get the bad a** skull ees in your sig? those are the coolest thing i've seen yet!

Well in some states they are required. I know this is a touchy subject with some people but i did my best to make them look as cool as possible. (the front ones are to keep the crap from sandblasting the paint off the rear fender flares that i painted and that did start to happen)

Required????? Never heard of that. Gotta make sure I never move to THOSE states!! I don't think those would last too long in the mud.....the rocks.....the woods.......well, pretty much anywhere but the highway.

Required????? Never heard of that. Gotta make sure I never move to THOSE states!! I don't think those would last too long in the mud.....the rocks.....the woods.......well, pretty much anywhere but the highway.

Some states have laws on what comes out of the back of your vehicle their trying to keep other drivers from getting hit with rocks I guess. My state has one of these laws but is not enforced heavily. ,if a cop wants to enforce it he can but most don't .
You are right about off roading and I have taken them off again they would not have made it on the trail i went on this past week end.

Back